Welcome to the new GopherHole!!!!

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear GopherHole Community,

Welcome to the new GopherHole!!! For the past six months we have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to dramatically enhance GopherHole and thank to the generosity of our community, we were able to significantly invest in the site and today we are excited to share this with you. In addition to a dramatically improved look and feel, we added a ton of new features...for more info on the new GH, please check out our welcome page:

www.gopherhole.com/page/show/428359-welcome-to-the-new-gopherhole

I haven't delved fully into it, but I love the new layout of the site. Nice work everyone involved!

Pretty spiffy new digs for our Gopher.

The addition of Eric Thrall historical stats is a great improvement, especially since last I checked GopherSports no longer has old roster info.

Congrats to the GH staff, the Web designer and all involved.

Edit - I don't see Robbs Roster Scholarship/Recruiting Chart that shows the roster projected out 4 years. This is a good way to quickly determine how many scholarships are available for this and coming years. Is that still a part of the site?

Pretty spiffy new digs for our Gopher.

The addition of Eric Thrall historical stats is a great improvement, especially since last I checked GopherSports no longer has old roster info.

Congrats to the GH staff, the Web designer and all involved.

Edit - I don't see Robbs Roster Scholarship/Recruiting Chart that shows the roster projected out 4 years. This is a good way to quickly determine how many scholarships are available for this and coming years. Is that still a part of the site?

It's under Articles & News, Gopher Basketball. There is a link on the top of that page to 'Scholarship Grid'.

Is Forum Runner support gone?

Sorry. I see that it is being worked on! Thanks, looks great!

Top Bottom