Weird Lincoln Riley Introduction is ... weird ... really weird ...

I finally got around to listening to Tusk.

I was aware of / listened to Fleetwood Mac ... but somehow was unaware of Tusk .. or I forgot.

I have NO IDEA outside the band coming in at the end why that song would be a collaboration with a band ... the band just kinda comes in in the latter third and just is sorta there. They don't sound bad but it doesn't sound like a college band song or really make them sound good or ... it's weird.

I finally got around to listening to Tusk.

I was aware of / listened to Fleetwood Mac ... but somehow was unaware of Tusk .. or I forgot.

I have NO IDEA outside the band coming in at the end why that song would be a collaboration with a band ... the band just kinda comes in in the latter third and just is sorta there. They don't sound bad but it doesn't sound like a college band song or really make them sound good or ... it's weird.

USC football was coming off probably its most dominant decade in 1979 when that song was recorded. I was a middle schooler and thought it was really cool.

USC never matched its 1970s performance after that. Therefore, there's only one conclusion. Mick Fleetwood destroyed the USC Trojan dominance.

The only thing missing from this was Lincoln Riley pulling out his magnificent Easter Brisket and surprising everyone that it actually COULD get worse.

WTF did I just watch? And what was the point? Seems like they could have just played the school fight song and been done with it. Very strange.
one of the cheerleaders is definitely the AD's girlfriend

They have no drug problem in LA.
right-dr-evil.gif

Top Bottom