Weekly Uniform Poll

What uniform combo will we wear at Purdue? (helmet, jersey, pants)

• Maroon white maroon

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Maroon white white

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Maroon white gold

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • All white

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • White white maroon

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • White white gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold white gold

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Gold white white

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Gold white maroon

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Another combo the PJ creates that we haven’t even thought of yet

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where did you see that? I am 45 minutes from the Purdue campus and it was 89 today, will push 90 again tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in West Lafayette now. My weather app here works and it says 79 for a high tomorrow. Check it out dude.

d972a66b826af8bcffc08eea454e0dbf.jpg

Great pic. You do realize that the game isn’t in Indy tho, right?

So tired of this type of comment...there is an equipment staff that handles this, Coaches aren’t worrying all week about what uniform combo. Heck if anything they determined all of this in the offseason.

PJ has said the players and coaches decide each week, but then again, I don’t believe much that comes out if his mouth.

Uh, oh... it might be 'bad' weather!

The Gophers 'won't want to be there!'

We all know what happens when a team 'doesn't want to be there' due to the weather...

Yup. The last two games between these teams the weather played a factor. Once in our favor. Once against us.

PJ has said the players and coaches decide each week, but then again, I don’t believe much that comes out if his mouth.

The point is some people act like they come up with the designs as the season goes and that it takes a bunch of time away from practicing, film study, etc. The different helmets, uniforms, etc are all figured out well before the season starts. Taking 5 minutes to vote on the uniform combination each week isn't a big deal.

Yup. The last two games between these teams the weather played a factor. Once in our favor. Once against us.

So on some days, in some games, we like to see bad weather, and on some other days and in some other games we don't like bad weather.

It's sort of mysterious, how it all works...

I don't think the best version of the Gophers wants bad weather. We're a bad running team and should probably be more pass heavy than Purdue is.

Picking out unis is what the kids like.

The point is some people act like they come up with the designs as the season goes and that it takes a bunch of time away from practicing, film study, etc. The different helmets, uniforms, etc are all figured out well before the season starts. Taking 5 minutes to vote on the uniform combination each week isn't a big deal.

Agree, picking vs designing are two different things.

Some pictures are showing maroon helmet, white, gold.

Was that just for practice?

They had a pic posted of the uniform saying "Suit Up" but now they've taken it down. Odd

What helmets do you love? The standard maroon with block M, and yellow gold face masks?

What helmets do you love? The standard maroon with block M, and yellow gold face masks?

Yeah, those were what was on the Twitter post that has since been deleted. Maybe they posted the wrong combo and quickly realized it.

Any combo is better than the Target employee look that the drunk skunks wore today.

Top Bottom