Weekly Uniform Poll

What uniform combo will we wear at Purdue? (helmet, jersey, pants)

• Maroon white maroon

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Maroon white white

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Maroon white gold

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • All white

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • White white maroon

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • White white gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold white gold

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Gold white white

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Gold white maroon

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Another combo the PJ creates that we haven’t even thought of yet

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maroon White Maroon so we don't clash with Purdue's gold :p

Maroon white Gold is on.

I just wish they would spend the week trying to get ready for the game instead of worrying about the uniforms.

More importantly, who will the TV broadcast crew be?

Yeah, I'm sure they're definitely skipping film study to talk uniforms

Right? Fleck needs to hire an equipment staff for crying out loud instead of making the players change the decals on their helmets each week.

In case anyone is wondering, I was being sarcastic. But there really are people that say these things on facebook and twitter.

More importantly, who will the TV broadcast crew be?

3:30 PM Minnesota @ Purdue ESPN2 Marc Kestecher, Rod Gilmore, Quint Kessenich

Beth is doing UCLA @ Arizona

What happened to the guy who was obsessed with our announcing team? Is he still here? We need that guy back.

Since PU wears black and gold combos with gold helmets, I doubt any combo other than the all-whites.

Yet another occasion where full banana is in order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why we don't stick with the color combo against Wisc. last year is beyoned me. Keep it going.

So tired of this type of comment...there is an equipment staff that handles this, Coaches aren’t worrying all week about what uniform combo. Heck if anything they determined all of this in the offseason.

So tired of this type of comment...there is an equipment staff that handles this, Coaches aren’t worrying all week about what uniform combo. Heck if anything they determined all of this in the offseason.

Helps when you quote the specific comment you are referring to. Here is another tip: This is all sarcastic. Except my post. I'm serious about that.

Helps when you quote the specific comment you are referring to. Here is another tip: This is all sarcastic. Except my post. I'm serious about that.

Yes, I was making fun of the people that do say things like that and mean it.

this is probably true since there is a hype video with every uniform unveiling. My guess is that it takes some time to put all that together.

White-White-Gold. I like the white because it is gonna be damn hot tomorrow but I always like the gold pants on the road.

White-White-Gold. I like the white because it is gonna be damn hot tomorrow but I always like the gold pants on the road.

79 is “damn hot”?

79 is “damn hot”?

Where did you see that? I am 45 minutes from the Purdue campus and it was 89 today, will push 90 again tomorrow.

Where did you see that? I am 45 minutes from the Purdue campus and it was 89 today, will push 90 again tomorrow.

d972a66b826af8bcffc08eea454e0dbf.jpg

Uh, oh... it might be 'bad' weather!

The Gophers 'won't want to be there!'

We all know what happens when a team 'doesn't want to be there' due to the weather...

Uh, oh... it might be 'bad' weather!

The Gophers 'won't want to be there!'

We all know what happens when a team 'doesn't want to be there' due to the weather...

I hope I am not being misunderstood here. I love the heat. I think wearing white may be an advantage. That’s all I am saying. Also, for anyone going I will be in Section 104 Row 1 after tailgating in the intramural fields. You can look for this flag.
591eed84c697376bf57a1172c2c55177.jpg

Top Bottom