Week 7 Other Games Thread

Stan

Reaction score
A great slate of games this week. War Eagle is playing now, and later tonight UCLA vs Stanford.

Lots of great games this weekend.

Northwestern/Iowa
A&M/Roll Tide
Sparty/Harbaugh
Geaux/Steroid Using QBs
Tressel/Paterno
Utah/ASU

Go 'Cats

A great slate of games this week. War Eagle is playing now, and later tonight UCLA vs Stanford.

Lots of great games this weekend.

Northwestern/Iowa

Beat the Hawkeyes

If Iowa loses and we win this weekend - everything will be perfect. For now.

Damnit Limegrover, call more of these. They always work:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8yLAjKP.gif

Damnit Limegrover, call more of these. They always work:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8yLAjKP.gif
I blame that on the DB. He's gotta do a better job of putting himself between the receiver and the ball.

Stanford

How in the heck did they lose to Northwestern? The Cardinal looks really good. Appear capable of pulling a Ohio State, losing their first game and then running the table to earn a CFP spot. Have the schedule to do it, with their toughest remaining games (Cal, Notre Dame) at home. Only road games left are @ Wazzu and Colorado.

Stanford looks incredible. And that catch last night? Probable one of the best catches of all time that I have seen from college football.

Boise St. commits 7 turnovers in the first half! Down 45-10 to Utah St. at halftime.

Four ranked vs. ranked games today. I'm going to pick Northwestern, Michigan St., Alabama, and LSU.

Stanford is my second favorite team. I love the offense they run, the antithetical to the hurry-up spread offense scheme. Would love a match-up of them versus TCU or Baylor in a big bowl game this year.

Well this sucks. ESPN2 says they are showing Ole Miss or the Iowa-Northwestern game. And their showing the Ole Miss game. Really? I would assume they make the decision based on region. So why show the Ole Miss game in Minnesota?

Well this sucks. ESPN2 says they are showing Ole Miss or the Iowa-Northwestern game. And their showing the Ole Miss game. Really? I would assume they make the decision based on region. So why show the Ole Miss game in Minnesota?

Because everyone HATES IOWA!!!

Jeez, if Stave throws like that against us, I would imagine our defense would destroy Wisconsin.

Try ABC

Ouch, Canzeri looks pretty badly injured. He was visibly upset.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If Iowa can win this game, they can likely run the table. Of course they have to get through us. But the rest of their schedule is so much easier than ours.

If Iowa can win this game, they can likely run the table. Of course they have to get through us. But the rest of their schedule is so much easier than ours.
Yup, pretty much this. Their schedule is a joke. They could be the quietest 12-0 in the history of football. Today would be a good win, of course -- as MN knows full well.

Man, NW looks like crap.

Yup, pretty much this. Their schedule is a joke. They could be the quietest 12-0 in the history of football. Today would be a good win, of course -- as MN knows full well.

And to be honest, Northwestern looks like complete crap right now. In every part of their game. Makes that loss hurt a little more.

Northwestern looks like the Gophers against Northwestern today.

Northwestern is terrible. Makes me realize how bad we are.

Some guy named Wadley is running all over NW.

Becky shanks a 30-ish yard field goal attempt at the end of the first half against Purdue. 10-7 Wisconsin.

Don't forget that the wind isn't whistling in Evanston today. It does look like Northwestern is doing their second half swoon.

Top Bottom