Week 7 Other Games Thread

Gophers are going to be tied for first in the West at the end of the day.
Never mind, I lied. Didn’t realize Iowa has 3 B1G wins already.

How about the dropped pick that would have been a 97 yard td for Purdue. Just damn!
And yet they still manage to blow up the Hawkeyes in the second half, in Iowa City.

This Army triple option is not going to work.

What a great time of year. Hockey has started up, college football in full swing, NFL, baseball playoffs.

TCU just ran a really slick screen play for a TD.

Speaking of other games..fantastic end to the Gopher hockey game against St. Cloud. St. Cloud player takes a huge dive, ref doesn't call it, Gophers score right after (in OT). Game over.

Speaking of other games..fantastic end to the Gopher hockey game against St. Cloud. St. Cloud player takes a huge dive, ref doesn't call it, Gophers score right after (in OT). Game over.

You think that was a dive? I mean....you could see the jersey being pulled.

Totally embellishment. Should have been penalties on both players. Instead of calling it on both players, the ref just said play on. St. Cloud shouldn't have stopped playing.

Coach Motzko said it was a dive postgame even... Bob is a pretty classy guy and has a lot of respect for St. Cloud so I don't think he'd say that lightly.

I believe Army’s starting QB isn’t playing in this game.

Totally embellishment. Should have been penalties on both players. Instead of calling it on both players, the ref just said play on. St. Cloud shouldn't have stopped playing.
Coach Motzko said it was a dive postgame even... Bob is a pretty classy guy and has a lot of respect for St. Cloud so I don't think he'd say that lightly.

I didn't think it was egregious. But there was a clear tug on the jersey. Not really sure why the Huskies player would fall down on purpose considering that he had the inside shot at the puck. But again....it was egregious.

I didn't think it was egregious. But there was a clear tug on the jersey. Not really sure why the Huskies player would fall down on purpose considering that he had the inside shot at the puck. But again....it was egregious.
Yep...tug and dive. Should have been penalties on both players. The issue was St. Cloud stopped playing thinking they drew the call but for some reason the ref decided to say play on instead of calling the incidental minors. Gotta play til the whistle.

Top Bottom