Week 7 Other Games Thread

I dont know where Brohm brothers sold their soul but that group own Kaptain Kirk family,

I thought Purdue sucked and the Gophers were lucky to beat them? I get so confused.

Every 2-3 years Purdue uncorks a game against someone really good that makes you wonder how they ever lose.

The wildest stat I've heard all season was Purdue has 8 wins as an unranked team against top 2 competition (not counting today) while no other program has more than 4.

Purdue up 24 - 7 with 11:49 remaining!

Every 2-3 years Purdue uncorks a game against someone really good that makes you wonder how they ever lose.

The wildest stat I've heard all season was Purdue has 8 wins as an unranked team against top 2 competition (not counting today) while no other program has more than 4.

So... Minnesota's win over Purdue is diminished, because Purdue is only good against ranked teams every 2-3 years?

I think West Division record, then head-to-head. Not sure. That's how I remember it with Wisconsin in 2019.

I think it's head to head (which may go more than 2 ways) then Big Ten record, then overall record.

Gophers would be tied for first in the West after next week with a win over Maryland, and Iowa idle. Unless Iowa pulls it out late today.

So... Minnesota's win over Purdue is diminished, because Purdue is only good against ranked teams every 2-3 years?
Not at all. But Purdue does have a pattern of rising up and having some crazy single game peaks.

They said Bell didn’t play against us. I thought he did?

They said Bell didn’t play against us. I thought he did?
He had 6 receptions for 120 yards against us. He was in the concussion protocol the week or 2 prior and questionable coming into the game.

It really is ok to be a Gopher fan and enjoy watching players on other teams. A person can even go so far as to think there are good players on the other teams.

I agree whole-heartedly.

I was merely pointing out that our Gophers looked really good against Purdue and held Bell in check fairly well... especially so when compared against mighty Iowa and their vaunted pass defense. Bell has run wild against the Hawkeyes.

It's a comparison.

I’m glad Iowa is going to lose but once again the B1G west is irrelevant.

Top Bottom