Ole Miss at Wake Forest
Georgia at Kentucky
Indiana at UCLA
Colorado at Colorado State
Maryland at Virginia
San Diego State at California
Etc.

Arizona State just tied up Texas State.

State driving, 4th quarter about to start.

On espn if you’re interested.

If Fickell covers the spread, it will be his biggest victory as Wisconsin's coach. Hopefully Badger fans aren't holding their breath.

Either way I know one will lose.
I'm just glad Bama has a bye week after this game before they play Georgia on the 28th. If they were playing Georgia next week there is a solid chance they would look past the Badgers but with the bye week the coaches should be able to keep players focused on beating Wisconsin.

On a flight to Vegas. What do I need to bet this weekend?
UNLV is getting +9 at Kansas that one is tonight at 6pm central, I love the over at only 57.5, I think they blow that out of the water
Arizona is getting +7 at K State and might win outright...also tonight at 7pm central
Memphis is getting +6.5 at FSU (tread with caution on that one)
Man...BC is getting +14.5 at Missouri. I don't think I'd bet that one, but it seems like a fat line
Tulane is getting +13 at Oklahoma
South Carolina is getting +6 at home vs LSU, another chance for a money line bet on SC. Game Day is also there this week so the atmosphere is going to be crazy
Purdue is getting +8.5 at home vs Notre Dame and is very tempting
Colorado State is getting +7 at home vs friggin' Colorado

Probably one of the only times I will gladly root for Alabama.....hopefully they kick the crap out of the Badgers.
Normally I would want any BIG team to beat any SEC team. I have to 100% pull for the Tide. This will be a huge test for Becky at home.If their OL can hold their own they could keep it interesting. Sure hope not!

Normally I would want any BIG team to beat any SEC team. I have to 100% pull for the Tide. This will be a huge test for Becky at home.If their OL can hold their own they could keep it interesting. Sure hope not!
I would pull for pretty much any Big Ten team against an SEC team with the notable exceptions of Iowa and Wisconsin. There really is no scenario where I root for either of those teams to win and when they play each other I hope for a 0-0 tie.

UNLV is getting +9 at Kansas that one is tonight at 6pm central, I love the over at only 57.5, I think they blow that out of the water
Arizona is getting +7 at K State and might win outright...also tonight at 7pm central
Memphis is getting +6.5 at FSU (tread with caution on that one)
Man...BC is getting +14.5 at Missouri. I don't think I'd bet that one, but it seems like a fat line
Tulane is getting +13 at Oklahoma
South Carolina is getting +6 at home vs LSU, another chance for a money line bet on SC. Game Day is also there this week so the atmosphere is going to be crazy
Purdue is getting +8.5 at home vs Notre Dame and is very tempting
Colorado State is getting +7 at home vs friggin' Colorado

My kids college funds either loathe or thank your input!

Thanks a ton though. Good fodder for the group.

UNLV looking OK vs Kansas. Things would be even better if they had made a couple of not so difficult catches. Go Rebs!

Jalon Daniels is a really really bad QB

Outstanding athlete but awful throwing the ball and reading a defense

Everyone should really check out the Arizona/KState game just to see Tetairoa McMillan WR#4 for Arizona.

this KSU-AZ game started fun and man has really just fizzled into a clunker.

Top Bottom