Week 3 Other Games Thread

Tulane lit up this Oklahoma defense
True. But Tulane is probably a better team than Nebraska Poly Technic College.

Also, I think if this drive ends in nothing, they will give up.

Nebraska holding tough early

Oklahoma may be overrated.
I think it’s probably a case of college football being weird because of transfer portal, extra years, less practice for two years

Less continuity everywhere = more unpredictability
Teams with more continuity can play higher than their “talent”

Could be 2007 all over again

I know it’s just Northern Illinois but what Michigan is doing to them is impressive. It’s been a long time since a Big Ten team stomped NIU this bad. 63-3 in 3rd quarter. NIU already has a win over Georgia Tech.

Mi State leading.

OU putting it away.

OU DB with a RIDICULOUS pick that will be replayed many, many times.

I suggest you see it.

I know it’s just Northern Illinois but what Michigan is doing to them is impressive. It’s been a long time since a Big Ten team stomped NIU this bad. 63-3 in 3rd quarter. NIU already has a win over Georgia Tech.
Michigan has never won fewer than 8-9 games under harbaugh excluding fake Covid year

When we play them in the BIG Championship game, it will be over in 2 hours with all the running plays keeping the clock moving.

Everyone else is playing for 2nd place
Don’t know about that. There are some teams that could play with them on a given day.
Those teams need to be able to score points in bunches. Florida can’t. Georgia can’t. No one in the SEC really can.

I would pick Alabama over anyone. But the teams with the best chance are Ohio state, Oklahoma, Oregon

Don’t know about that. There are some teams that could play with them on a given day.
Those teams need to be able to score points in bunches. Florida can’t. Georgia can’t. No one in the SEC really can.

I would pick Alabama over anyone. But the teams with the best chance are Ohio state, Oklahoma, Oregon
Any given day, I get it. But I would definitely take Alabama over the field at this point.

Any given day, I get it. But I would definitely take Alabama over the field at this point.
Yeah for sure

Can the best defenses slow them down? The best defenses candidates to beat them are:
Clemson
Georgia
Iowa

No way on those 3 in my mind

Damn. Awful hit on Purdue receiver. I don't think the defender did anything wrong. But it's just one of those freak plays that remind you how violent the sport is.

Kent State running back fumbling at the goal line like that should be a crime. Hawkeyes are frauds.

Damn. Awful hit on Purdue receiver. I don't think the defender did anything wrong. But it's just one of those freak plays that remind you how violent the sport is.
Bell is a big time receiver and hope he is OK.

Top Bottom