Week 2 Other Games Thread

Ruh roh Notre Dame

A lot of big name teams fall behind like this early on to guarantee game teams but the way it's happening is predictive that this isn't like the other ones.
After last week, ND has such an easy path to the playoffs, USC the only potential tough game…and they are shitting this right down their legs.

Why coaches continue to act like college kickers as as good as NFL kickers is beyond me. Arkansas misses a field goal with the first possession in OT. Oklahoma St runs the ball twice and picks up 3 yards on their possession. Then on 3rd down and 7 they just let the QB position the ball in the middle of the field for the kicker, losing 2 yards. Kicker then misses a 41 yarder so they head to 2 OT. Lucky for OK St, they end up winning.

Utah just blocked a kick and returned it for a TD......something you don't see often. Also.....Baylor is just terrible.

wisconsin maybe losing to South Dakota not State on national TV is the joy I didn't expect from today

there's a lot of smoke building that wisconsin isn't very good

Folks are doing their damndest to reprise Minnesota's bad losses of recent years today - Bowling Green, NIU, South Dakota

Wisconsin fans must be horrified how bad their defense has become.

USD recovers a muffed punt at the Wisconsin 8 yard line just now

Wisconsin fans must be horrified how bad their defense has become.

USD recovers a muffed punt at the Wisconsin 8 yard line just now
Play by play guy sounds like a skunk alum the way he’s cheering every good wisconsin play.

MSU-MD broadcast team is brutal. Are these guys PAC-12 transplants? Godawful.

Stop RB Kaleb Johnson and you stop Iowa’s offense (kind of like stopping us when Mo was here).

So far Iowa game going exactly as you’d expect an Iowa game to go. Can’t make it up, how the script stays the same
Like I said last week, one good half against Illinois State is not enough for me to declare the Iowa offense as much improved despite the low bar.

Top Bottom