Week 2 Other Games Thread

Big ten better hope that tv contract is signed cause tv might want some money back after these horsebleep results this weekend.

It's a bad day to be a Cornhusker fan.

Football gods are just way too nice today! Trifecta! Unbelievable! Gents! Elvis have left the building!

I’ll pitch in what I can to keep Scott. He’s great.
Yeah, we should all do anything we can to keep him at Nebraska for as long as possible. After this though I don't see any way he survives past the buyout drop. Baring maybe a shocking upset against Oklahoma next week.....like that is going to happen.

Big ten better hope that tv contract is signed cause tv might want some money back after these horsebleep results this weekend.
I mean the Wisconsin game and Nebraska game were objectively good products to watch. So I’m not sure I agree

And they already knew they were buying Brian Ferentz

Now it’s time to see how Jeff Fisch does against the pirate.

Nebraska needs Refs to take lead on Div 1-AA team...

I jet wanted to tell you that Georgia Southern hasn't been 1AA or FCS for the last 6 years. We have been G5 FBS for 6 years. Our first 2 years in FBS were great but the last 6 years STUNK and degraded our program to less than mediocrity. I was totally surprised by our offense, but our DEFENSE needs to improve by at least 25% in the next 2 weeks. If they do we ma will have a good chance at a SunBelt Conference win and maybe a geed Bowl! [B][U]Thanks to all you Gopher fans for the great support and VIBS[/U][/B]

Scottie's postgame press conference is going to be tough.

Last one I watched after a loss they asked him if he would ever resign.

Yeah, we should all do anything we can to keep him at Nebraska for as long as possible. After this though I don't see any way he survives past the buyout drop. Baring maybe a shocking upset against Oklahoma next week.....like that is going to happen.
That's his bonus life token.

Top Bottom