Week 2 Other Games Thread

Would assume that as long as it is official size and weight the brand wouldn't matter
Did a little digging and I think the offense gets to bring their own balls. GA southern and Nebraska are both Adidas schools so moot point for this game.

The Nebraska crowd is looking corn fed

A few observations:
I don’t think Western Illinois wins a national title

Nebraska’s fans are ruined. The excitement to stop
Georgia Southern while still losing in the 4th quarter is a terrible sign. They need to fire Frost and overpay for someone.

I had fun at the game.

No need for the GSU qb to force that throw.
He was hit as he threw. So it was fine. I loved how the Nebraska Defense look like they won a national title by picking one at their own 1 yard line against a Division 1AA team

He was hit as he threw. So it was fine. I loved how the Nebraska Defense look like they won a national title by picking one at their own 1 yard line against a Division 1AA team
I was thinking the exact same thing

CornShitters looking to the refs for help in this one.

Had to laugh at that interception by nebraska. The guy immediately runs to the sidelines and stands next to a garbage can looking at the crowd. Fitting.

someone get a screenshot of Frost's tenure on tv...

What channel is BYU on? My wife is enticing me with Guardians of the Galaxy, which I will give in to, but I can pause the channel...

I did say, not until the Nebraska game is over.
BTN alt in low-def

Lol smothers fumbled

Nevermind might be down

I'd like to agree its a fumble, but I'm biased...

Regardless of how this game plays out, Georgia Southern getting Clay Helton is going to be a sneaky good hire.

I'd love to see BYU win this game, especially after all the Duke crap they had to put up with...

Plus, I don't like Baylor.

Good call. He never had it. Ball was always moving

Bad call. Refs come through for Nebraska.

Biggest highlights of Nebraska season:

Reversed calls. Epic!

Top Bottom