Week 13 Rivalry Week Other Games Thread

i'll be interested to see what frost does down the stretch. try run the ball and avoid turnovers or try let it rip with his freshman QB who just turned it over

It's that darn Bryce Benhart saying "what yer doin' down there" again!

If PJ Fleck wants to know about half-time adjustments, he should watch Kirk Ferentz.

petras absolutely pegged that cheerleader 15 yards oob. what a throw

iowa should just punt it on first down to nebraska's 5 again and let Nebbie continue to implode

I was thinking the same...kind of. My thought was Nebby would be better off RUTM over and over while they still hold the lead.

I was thinking the same...kind of. My thought was Nebby would be better off RUTM over and over while they still hold the lead.
correct. don't turn the ball over against iowa and you beat them. they let them back in with the 2 turnovers and the safety

$50+ Million per year of Big Ten TV money goes to Lincoln, solely because Delaney thought he was buying a national title contending program.

:ROFLMAO:

Will give them this, though: their ratio of barcodes scanned (turnstile count) to stadium capacity, for a 3-8 team that won’t go to a bowl game and likely was going to lose the conjured rivalry (trophy) to Iowa again after multiple years of overall mediocrity, will be higher than our ratio tomorrow for the Axe. :(

$50+ Million per year of Big Ten TV money goes to Lincoln, solely because Delaney thought he was buying a national title contending program.

:ROFLMAO:

Will give them this, though: their ratio of barcodes scanned (turnstile count) to stadium capacity, for a 3-8 team that won’t go to a bowl game and likely was going to lose the conjured rivalry (trophy) to Iowa again after multiple years of overall mediocrity, will be higher than our ratio tomorrow for the Axe. :(

Well.....everyone splits revenue equally.....so it could have been Nebraska......or anyone else. Keep in mind.....Maryland and Rutgers will be splitting too.

Top Bottom