Week 13 Rivalry Week Other Games Thread

Iowa seems like running bootleg, screen over and over. I’m watching out of the corner of my eye.

Something disastrous appears to be happening

Maryland and Rutgers brought those cable TV systems. They paid for their entry fee, that way. Nebraska entry fee was to help the Big Ten compete for national titles. So silly, in hindsight …

Nebraska's offense has no prayer now. Game over.

Maryland and Rutgers brought those cable TV systems. They paid for their entry fee, that way. Nebraska entry fee was to help the Big Ten compete for national titles. So silly, in hindsight …
In hindsight, I think the Big Ten would rather have Mizzou. I don't mind Nebraska in the Big Ten though....But I realize they aren't boosting the conference like TPTB thought.

I guess Nebraska has gotta Nebraska this game.

That's true.

the only question is how close does nebraska get to tying it at the end? missed fg or turnover on downs?

Just let them score so you have enough time for a prayer.

In hindsight, I think the Big Ten would rather have Mizzou. I don't mind Nebraska in the Big Ten though....But I realize they aren't boosting the conference like TPTB thought.

Still think Nebraska has a solid national football brand.....but it is weakening by the year. Completely blew it by getting rid of Pelini. They were winning nine games per season then.

Choke job complete. Que the Scott Frost/Tim Brewster record update.

Ferentz used both Petras and Padilla today?

Why can't PJ Fleck be this creative? Play both Zack Annexstad and Tanner Morgan in the same game.

IT IS GROUNDHOG DAY EVERY SATURDAY FOR NEBBIE FANS THIS SEASON.

Ahhh Nebraska....finding creative ways to lose games all year. Unreal, but we all know how this one is going to turn out.

Tonight, we are looking forward to hearing Jon Johnston on Youtube.

Ahhh Nebraska....finding creative ways to lose games all year. Unreal, but we all know how this one is going to turn out.
I am starting to feel bad and I can't stand Nebraska. It is like watching an episode of the Keystone Cops.

giphy.gif

Nebraska in 4Q be like.....

Nebraska could have been up 40-0 and I would still know Iowa was coming back. It defies all logical reasoning. They just somehow find a way every time.

Top Bottom