Week 13 Other Games Thread

Man, I haven't watched much Oregon this year. Perhaps they're playing their worst game of the year, but they don't look very impressive. ASU offense has made them look slow and undisciplined with weak play action swing passes to the RB that they break for huge gains. ASU QB clearly can't read a D at all. Oregon dominating on the ground, but Herbert throwing off his back foot a lot. I don't know...they just look out of sorts.
Oregon losing would be a wonderful thing.
CFP chair is the Oregon AD.

Former Gopher recruiting target, and first year freshman Max Duggan is 4/10 and 36 yards vs OU at the half, but has 7 rushes for 71 yards.

Man, I haven't watched much Oregon this year. Perhaps they're playing their worst game of the year, but they don't look very impressive. ASU offense has made them look slow and undisciplined with weak play action swing passes to the RB that they break for huge gains. ASU QB clearly can't read a D at all. Oregon dominating on the ground, but Herbert throwing off his back foot a lot. I don't know...they just look out of sorts.

Tanner Morgan is a better QB than Herbert. More accurate and throws the ball away when he needs to.

Pac12 football is a different breed. Tons of little tiny guys on both sides of the ball.

Gophs might be moving up at least 2 spots this week if ASU holds on (21-7 now 12 min left).

ASU needs to make them pay here. Even a FG.

giphy.gif

Big drive for Oregon here down three scores.

PSU and Oregon going down would have to move us up 2 spots I would think.

Oregon scores very quickly. Back in it down by 10 with 7+ minutes left.

Well, ASU went into turtle mode trying to rutm with a 99 pound back and now Oregon's only 3 behind.

TCU with the big fumble as well. Two teams ahead of us on the ropes.

Oregon is about to have 2 quality losses.

Hurts and Herbert are definitely not game managers.

Make us 8th as Oregon loses a terrible second game. Which also f's over Utah who won't have one quality win and has no chance at the CFP.

Top Bottom