Oregon at ASU
Oklahoma State at Houston
KSU at KU
Washington at Oregon State
Florida at Mizzou
Nebraska at wisconsin
Texas at ISU
Etc.

Wazzu defensive end Brennan Jackson has more touchdowns so far tonight than the Colorado offense. 2 scoop and scores.

56-7 with 5 left in the 3rd.

Interesting seeing the preview for the WA-OSU game and that the Beavers 🦫 are now ranked #11.

Was at Fleck’s debut against them at Corvallis.
Amazing where they are and where we are after 7 years.

Louisville looks good early. Much more physical than I recall Brohm at Purdue

I can't believe the 180 Coach Prime has done in the matter of 2 months.
They were massively over-hyped at the beginning of the year. TCU isn't very good. Colorado St is terrible. Colorado could easily could be 2-9. They have two 5-star CBs on defense but still can't stop anyone.

I still think Prime can be successful but it'll take time like just about everyone else. He has some serious health issues and looks miserable out there on the sidelines. I have to wonder what will happen.

They were massively over-hyped at the beginning of the year. TCU isn't very good. Colorado St is terrible. Colorado could easily could be 2-9. They have two 5-star CBs on defense but still can't stop anyone.

I still think Prime can be successful but it'll take time like just about everyone else. He has some serious health issues and looks miserable out there on the sidelines. I have to wonder what will happen.
He needs to recruit a line on both sides of the ball. Need some substance with all that skill

Purdue: 49 points in 60 minutes vs us, 0 points through 35 minutes so far vs Northwestern.

NW v Purdue. We gave up how many points to each of these teams? Fleck out

Illinois got hosed by refs picking up a clear pass interference call by Iowa while they were driving.

Baseball game underway - 3-2 late in the first.

James Madison got a TD with 57 seconds left in the game to tie Appalachian State 20-20.

They are now going into O.T.

I know no one wants to hear this, but Georgia is the best team in the country again.

Top Bottom