Week 12 Other Games Thread

NMSU gets a first down on a fake punt on 4th down up 17-7.

Then goes for it and 4th and goal and gets a touchdown.

The ole ball coach knows you need to take chances on the road against a "greater" opponent.

24-7

Neb QB just looked like Forrest Gump there

The world has really changed in that I am rooting for Florida state simply because I like them better than the other playoff contenders.

Wouldn’t have done that in 2015

This feels like 2007 again with two ranked Kansas teams duking it out. 7-7

The world has really changed in that I am rooting for Florida state simply because I like them better than the other playoff contenders.

Wouldn’t have done that in 2015

You can stop rooting for FSU. Jordan Travis had his leg mangled just a bit ago and is almost definitely done for the year. The universe punishing them for scheduling a bad FCS team (North Alabama (3-7).....who they are currently losing 3-13 to.

I’d just laugh if Nebraska would destroy Wisconsin in front of there own fans and A&M hire Rhule right after that.

14-0 Nebraska putting a beatdown on Wisconsin in Camp Randall.

Hopefully Nebraska beats them up physically and mentally in this one.
I think there are some people on Wisconsin who want to be done.

Winner of next week’s game has to play another game.

Brutal injury to FSU QB Jordan Travis, who had his leg snapped back on a tackle after a scramble- looked to me like he broke his ankle - put the air cast on him before carting him off.

Watching Nebraska vs. Wisconsin is like watching a spring game. They both wear the same uniforms.

Probably but one will be bowl eligible. Gophers have to wait until next week

I'm starting to get the feeling Wisconsin is going to win this spring game.

This feels like 2007 again with two ranked Kansas teams duking it out. 7-7
I've settled on this game for the evening. It's been more entertaining than anything else on.
KU with the Hells Angels font on their uniforms.

I want Oregon State to beat Washington and Oregon and knock them both out of CFP if only because I feel bad for them as an underdog rodent-themed team who just got ditched and left without a conference.

Wisconsin's going to probably win. Looks like next week the Gophers will get killed and no bowl game either. :( I'm sorry for causing the Gophers bad luck.

Wow Arizona!

I remember thinking Jedd Fisch was a terrible hire.

How the tables have turned …

Why didn't they at least try for a TD? They could have easily gotten a chance at it if they had called a timeout and stuff sooner. Put the game away potentially instead of playing/banking on OT.

We know the overtime rules.

They don’t bring out the players when you go to extra innings and say “we are about to start extra innings, the home team will take the field and the visitors will be at bat”.

Top Bottom