Week 11 Other Games Thread

LOL, Washington Linebacker gets a pick six, but drops the ball at the one yard line before crossing the end zone. Utah falls on the ball and gets it at the one.

Too funny.

Absolute brain fart by the Washington LB who dropped the ball at least a yard out from the endzone on a sure pick 6 after Utah recovers the fumble. Then UW ends up getting a safety on the next play. I think that happens once every 25 or so games Utah plays in.

This looks like the game to see tonight. Ohio State vs Michigan State will be a route.

1699752989403.png

The Big Ten next season will look a lot different, and tougher.

1699753119246.png

Duke just went ahead of NC 14-13 after a strange fair catch flub on the kickoff and a Maye INT on the next play.

Jayden Daniels has 365 yds passing and 220 yds rushing for LSU against Florida. Insane.

Oregon scores a 77 yard touchdown on their second play of the game. USC defense like the Gophers.

Duke just got screwed. They pretty clearly intercepted a pass. Refs ruled UNC actually caught it. Then they didn’t review it. UNC scores a TD a few plays later.

This game is interesting. Some real top players, the Washington uniforms are different in a cool way, USC is the underdog staying even.

1699762377563.png

Duke just got screwed. They pretty clearly intercepted a pass. Refs ruled UNC actually caught it. Then they didn’t review it. UNC scores a TD a few plays later.
This angle doesn’t do it justice. UNC looks to initially have it but it’s pretty clear the Duke DB took it from him.

UNC just got burned on the blitz like the Gophers last weekend. 4th down TD from the 30. Freshman QB for Duke.

Was hoping that Georgia/Miss was going to be better.....but it's not shaping up that way.
Georgia still looks like the best team in the country to me, but we’ll see.

Huge play, Oregon didn't make it on 4th down.

USC called for neutral zone infraction offsides, first down.

And then the refs miss an OL a good 6 yards downfield on the 2 pt conversion for UNC in 2OT. Ends up being the difference.

Duke got robbed. I guess they can't review an illegal player downfield on a scoring play???

Top Bottom