Northwestern at wisconsin
PItt at Syracuse
Stanford at Oregon State
Ole Miss at Georgia
MSU at OSU
Texas at TCU
USC at Oregon
Etc.

The Tuesday night games provided a little entertainment.

Not much to see last night with a bunch of blowouts.

Kenni Burns and his Kent State Golden Flashes dropped to 1-9

The Tuesday night games provided a little entertainment.

Not much to see last night with a bunch of blowouts.

Kenni Burns and his Kent State Golden Flashes dropped to 1-9
'1-9? Ouch. Didn't realize they were that bad.

Western Michigan defeats Central Michigan and the sign stealer for the Cannon Trophy

'1-9? Ouch. Didn't realize they were that bad.
There are many awful mac teams this year. Toledo beat the crap out of emu last night and watching Miami Ohio and Akron was a testament to horrible offense from both teams

Louisville wearing their well known all black uniforms with their traditional...uhm...pale yellow?...Helmet stickers.

UNLV up 21-0 on Wyoming in 1st quarter. Good to see a program that has been down for a long time really have a good season. They play at Air Force next week, but still in mix for MWC title game.

Over under in the Iowa/Rutgers game is an all time low of 27.5. 😂😂😂

penn state's goal to go offense looks like ours. Just fucking awful.

Winner of this game will be who finishes their drives with TDs. Has been a Franklin achilles heel for forever

Last edited:

No Harbaugh, no problem.

Penn State not able to handle Michigan's overloaded o-line play. They're getting blasted on the ground.

Indiana QB carving up Illlinois with Newton playing. Apparently not an impossible task.

Love the aggressiveness by PSU going for it twice on 4th down in their own territory

penn state chasing points in the first half. smart /s

Thought of MD/NE on Peacock because I get it, BUT, you have to sign up for six month premium service and have to use a smart phone or computer, can't just use remote. It should be free with commercials, of course. What a mess - hope that isn't the future of college football.

Dumb move at this point in the game.
FIFY. there's going to be more points scored (ie you're not going to be having a single FG in the 2nd half as the only score). You don't need the 2 right now

Illini Indiana in a scorefest: IU 27-26 at half
I'm watching the Minnesota State-Moorhead game but just checked my phone to look at scores. Barn burner taking place in the battle of the I's, wow.

Mich pants are the ugliest in college football.

But wearing the same color tall socks makes it 100x worse.

17-9 in the 4th quarter. It's too bad Penn St could not find one more point somewhere.

Top Bottom