Week 10 Other Games Thread

99 with 1:28 left. WOW.
and finished with 113. amazing. makes you wonder how we'd be with a true dual threat like Howell or Hartman and a coordinator who gets your WRs moving across the field at different levels

One of the hidden costs to losing is it makes me not want to watch any more football the rest of the day. Which sucks, since there were games I was interested in.
I call that a benefit.

Purdue up 31-21 and in the red zone again at end of the 3rd. Hey...they are running bubble screens, counters, the option and their receivers get YAC. These plays are novel concepts!

Purdue uses 2 screens in the same series of downs 🆚 Sparty.

Are they illegal west of the Mississippi?

While we're still 6-3......Purdue is probably looking at the Gophers game (like we are about the BG game) and saying "what if?"

Purdue gunna win this thing. They are gunna be hoping we lose every week now.

I initially thought CrAB was as good as Bell. Certainly Bell should be double teamed as much as our receivers. He seems to be able to make things happen.

I initially thought CrAB was as good as Bell. Certainly Bell should be double teamed as much as our receivers. He seems to be able to make things happen.
Batemanesque.
That’s a good comp for him

Is it me or does Spaty’s hurry up O look similar to ours?

Wow, what I hit. The guy who just got hit must be a gymnastics star.

They only have 45 or so rushing. All they have been doing is passing. They have over 500 yards passing.

How does Purdue do it? Most wins over top 5 times in the history of college football? This is no exaggeration.

Watching Purdue dominate both Iowa and Sparty, I’m left to wonder how the hell we beat them. Was the rain the difference maker?

Let’s go Cats. If u don’t win beat the heck out of the 🐷

Arkansas QB, Jefferson just pulled a Houdini to get a first.

Top Bottom