Tenn at UK
Iowa at Northwestern
Oregon at Washington
Indiana at Michigan
Texas at Iowa State
USC at ASU
San Diego State at Hawaii
Etc.

I think the game that I want to see the most (other than the Gopher-Illini) is that Purdue-MSU game. MSU has owned them in the past and has a top 5 team, but they have to play in West Lafayette off an emotional victory vs. their arch rival Michigan.

This is a good spot for the Boilermakers. THIS is when and where you want to play them.

I love the Ragin’ Cajuns, but honestly, even if they win this game (down 3-0 to 4-4 GA St. in the 3rd.) they should not be ranked in the AP Poll.

BCs QB threw an INT to the VT five yard line or so.....d-back returned it about fifteen yards before coughing it right back up. Netted BC about 20-25 yards. Ended up scoring a TD. 7-0 BC.

And BC is wearing "For Welles" uniforms tonight with red bandana patterns on the numbers and other accents. Very cool. For those who do not know (I didn't before now)....Welles Crowther was an equities trader (and volunteer firefighter) who worked in the WTC. And on September 11th, he helped put out fires, direct people to stairways that were usable, and even carry people who were too badly injured down stairs before heading back up to help more people. He was in the building still trying to help survivors when the South Tower collapsed. Wikipedia says that he saved around 18 lives. One of the really incredible, courageous stories of people doing selfless things to help others on that day.

He was a former lacrosse player for BC, btw. And the red bandana design is because Welles wrapped a red bandana around his nose and mouth to keep out the smoke.

Last edited:

25 1st half passing yards? Did Mertz transfer to one of these teams?

Trap Game Saturday in the Big Ten. All 7 contenders / quasi contenders (Penn St) facing the other 7. Most of the favorites heading on the road.

Ohio State at Nebraska
MSU at Purdue
Indiana at Michigan
wisconsin at Rutgers
Iowa at Northwestern
Penn St at Maryland
Illinois at Minnesota

Odds are that at least one of the favorites takes a surprise L. Who will it be?

Go Purple NU! I have a good feeling about this game.

Last edited:

BTW, did anyone else notice there are D1 games every day this week, except Sunday and Monday?

Trap Game Saturday in the Big Ten. All 7 contenders / quasi contenders (Penn St) facing the other 7. Most of the favorites heading on the road.

Ohio State at Nebraska
MSU at Purdue
Indiana at Michigan
wisconsin at Rutgers
Iowa at Northwestern
Penn St at Maryland
Illinois at Minnesota

Odds are that at least one of the favorites takes a surprise L. Who will it be?
If I had to pick one, I'd pick MSU as most likely to lose.

My gut tells me I’m hungry and also two underdogs will get W’s. My guess are PU and Merryland. Not Illini

Utah owns Stanford. The Utes remind me of our Gophers when we are playing our A
game

Tavion Thomas! Wow! 4 rushing TDs and it’s still in 2nd quarter. Stanford looks really bad

Wow. Utah with about a 97 yard TD run to make it 35-0. This is rude.

The Utes are steamrolling the West Coast nerds. All on the ground. Plus Utes D is totally dominate. Great LB play

35-0 Ute lead with 1:30 or so with ball on 15 yd line. PJ would take a knee or run the ball. Not Wittingham as he disks up 8-9 passing plays and end up with a FG. 38-0 halftime. Crazy!

Brady Quinn just said the o/u for Wake and UNC is 77. Insane.

One of the hidden costs to losing is it makes me not want to watch any more football the rest of the day. Which sucks, since there were games I was interested in.

Top Bottom