Week 10 Other Games Thread, 2020 Season

God I think I could play QB at WI. Their ability to just pound the ball makes it their passing game like shooting fish in a barrel. Guys are just so open

God I think I could play QB at WI. Their ability to just pound the ball makes it their passing game like shooting fish in a barrel. Guys are just so open
They have a scheme and execute it very well. Nationally they have a very highly regarded staff.

Why are we still posting on the Week 10 thread?

Come on @Stan , where is the Week 11 thread? :D

NW just beat Purdue in West Lafayette 27-20.

NW, Iowa, and Purdue are all very close.

That's 0-3 for the Gopher this year.

Day 21 was yesterday.
According to this article:
had an antigen test come back positive for the coronavirus over the weekend
At earliest, that would’ve been on Oct 24. I suppose it all depends when they got the results. If prior to 6:30pm on Oct 24, then he can play. If after, Then he’s still technically within the 21-day window. Perhaps I’m being pedantic.

I remember when Michigan made the Gophers look really slow. :eek:

HAHAHA! Not Illinois!
Neither Rutgers nor Mich St will win another game this year, meaning Rutgers will get the 2nd last place by virtue of the head-to-head win. Same thing for Gophers and Illinois in the West.

So the 2nd last place crossover will be 1-7 Minnesota @ 1-7 Rutgers. We might have a chance in that one. Last place crossovers will be 1-7 Illinois @ 1-7 Mich St.

Will guess 3rd last place is 2-5 Nebraska @ 2-6 Michigan.

I think Penn St will beat all of Rutgers, Mich, and Mich St.

He's not too worried about it in his Edina mansion. He knows mediocrity is accepted here.
There is some truth to that here. It is not a college town it is a professional city. If your the coach of a professional team here and your teams are mediocre you will be fired. We do not fill the Barn and rarely fill the small football stadium we built.

If I’m Michigan I kick Harbaugh’s ass to the curb tomorrow and get a head start at hiring Jim Leonard. Guys is absolutely legit and will be a great head coach. Plus he’s a Big Ten guy who’ll be able to recruit the area. Oh, and it will hurt the Badgers, which is a plus.

Milton just missed what should have been a wide open TD. Why not.

Being lurked from the east but performance on the field says it all.

Top Bottom