Week 10 Other Games Thread, 2020 Season

Take a look at who Indiana has beaten:

- Penn St (0-4) - and they lose this game if PSU's guy just goes down instead of scores
- Rutgers (1-3) - only have a win because they played Mich St in Week 1, just lost to Illinois
- Michigan (1-3) - only have a win because they beat us
- Mich St (1-3) only have a win because they beat Michigan

Their next four games are: @Ohio St, Maryland, @Wisc, Purdue. They could easily go 0-4.

So, Mertz gets COVID, but is playing tonight before the 21 days is up. Did I misunderstand the rules on this?
Remember that their first game (vs Illinois) was on a Friday. He might've tested positive that following day (Saturday), in which case that day itself counts as day 1. Day 21 would've been Friday before the game (two days ago) and day 22 would be gameday (yesterday).

Also, the rules don't say that he can't practice with the team (once testing negative), just that he has to sit out of competitions for 21 days.

They have a scheme and execute it very well. Nationally they have a very highly regarded staff.
Are they highly regarded? In what sense, that they're good guys and don't cheat at recruiting?

They've never even won the Big Ten, since the CFP has been in place. So it wouldn't be that sense.

If I’m Michigan I kick Harbaugh’s ass to the curb tomorrow and get a head start at hiring Jim Leonard. Guys is absolutely legit and will be a great head coach. Plus he’s a Big Ten guy who’ll be able to recruit the area. Oh, and it will hurt the Badgers, which is a plus.
Just wondering why/how you're saying the bolded. Being a DC is not at all the same thing as being a HC.

In my worthless opinion, I think Sean Lewis would be the much safer bet on hiring a former Badger to be HC. He's great things at Kent State. Yeah, that place, which is equivalent to something like St Cloud State except with MAC football.

In fact, I think Illinois should hire him immediately. But I guess we'll see who gets him.

Rutgers looked like they had some life to start the year. Whoops. Gophers look like they might not be the worst team in the Big Ten.
I think Michigan state and Rutgers are the clear bottom 2
If Michigan and Michigan state played 10 times Michigan would win 9.

michigan Failed to show up that day

hard to say anything about Illinois. On a bad day they’re the worst but they aren’t terrible when the hive pieces. They’ve been hit hardest by Covid of any team that hasn’t canceled a game

I think Michigan state and Rutgers are the clear bottom 2
If Michigan and Michigan state played 10 times Michigan would win 9.

michigan Failed to show up that day

hard to say anything about Illinois. On a bad day they’re the worst but they aren’t terrible when the hive pieces. They’ve been hit hardest by Covid of any team that hasn’t canceled a game

That is true. Illinois was missing quite a few guys when we played.

Top Bottom