Week 1 Other Games Thread

Purdue got away with a bad defensive hold on 3rd down.

Purdue's field already looks trashed and it's just game 1.

Purdue's defense is sorry.

Mo is going to have a field day against Purdue. And with the defensive backfield as a strength of this team....I feel very confident that Purdue is going to continue their drought against the Gophers.

Mo is going to have a field day against Purdue. And with the defensive backfield as a strength of this team....I feel very confident that Purdue is going to continue their drought against the Gophers.
I feel the same about State Penn. I would think not a lot of difference in these 2 opponents. Gophs beat both.

Jay Johnson and mi state offense looking good after slow start

MSU defense don’t look that great. WMU marched right down the field on them. MSU’s offense is more potent than their defense.

Crazy to think that could’ve been Tanner and CrAB out there right now for WMU. 😳

Spartan DL doesn't look huge, but they are very aggressive and flying around. Ersery will definitely need to be on his game to contain that right DE.

Illinois has some athletes

Payton Thorne has looked pretty inconsistent, only 7/14 passing. Good receivers helping him out. MSU running the ball pretty efficiently.

VA Tech is losing 10-7 to Old Dominion late in the half.

Payton Thorne has looked pretty inconsistent, only 7/14 passing. Good receivers helping him out. MSU running the ball pretty efficiently.
Thorne throws a pick trying to be Patrick Mahomes. yuck

Indiana defense not looking great but forced a fumble.

Little early but even the "bottom" of b1gw looking solid early

Michigan State is having a difficult time putting away this Western Michigan team. Broncos seem like a decent G5 team

MSU sucks! Their FR kicker just shanked a 44 yarder BAD!

Indiana defense not looking great but forced a fumble.

Little early but even the "bottom" of b1gw looking solid early
Illinois is a physically better team that Indiana, but they seem to be tripping all over themselves. The RB pass attempt was a goofy call on the 3rd/3. They should just be lacing them up and knocking Indiana back.

Michigan State is having a difficult time putting away this Western Michigan team. Broncos seem like a decent G5 team
WM has been sloppy. MSU was a flash in the pan. True freshman QB looking pretty comfortable.

Illinois and IU both look pedestrian.

Illinois is a physically better team that Indiana, but they seem to be tripping all over themselves. The RB pass attempt was a goofy call on the 3rd/3. They should just be lacing them up and knocking Indiana back.
Yeah, they've outplayed Indiana and are down.

Do think they got robbed on non td that was a td imo

Top Bottom