Week 1 Other Games Thread (Games Start Thursday and Go Through Monday!!!)

Buffalo and Utah State have always been my favorite teams outside of Minnesota.
I've got Tulane on my list. We'll see if they can recreate the magic from last year. Here's a picture of their coach, Willie Fritz, then and now:

1693630148399.png

1693630108916.png

Well Iowa immediately scores. Ferentz getting after it in week one

Colorado makes TCU go three and out.....before driving 76 yards on their first drive for a touchdown.

0_o

Colorado makes TCU go three and out.....before driving 76 yards on their first drive for a touchdown.

0_o
and a pick in the end zone to stop a TCU drive. TCU looks horrible tackling

On a related note, From watching thus far I want nothing to do with Hunter for Colorado. Looks like an absolute diva.

and a pick in the end zone to stop a TCU drive. TCU looks horrible tackling

On a related note, From watching thus far I want nothing to do with Hunter for Colorado. Looks like an absolute diva.
TCU and Colorado game, defense is optional

Turning guys loose in coverage, missing tackles

my lord watching colorado thus far is something. over/under on sideline explosions gotta be like 12.5. players yelling at each other, players throwing helmets. And they're up 7-0.

lol....Iowa goes for it on 4th and goal....gee....wonder what could have motivated that decision....

Feel bad for Utah State because you know Ferentz is going to try and run it up to help his son meet his 25 points per game average that he has to hit this year.

my lord watching colorado thus far is something. over/under on sideline explosions gotta be like 12.5. players yelling at each other, players throwing helmets. And they're up 7-0.
The circus has begun

lol....Iowa goes for it on 4th and goal....gee....wonder what could have motivated that decision....

Feel bad for Utah State because you know Ferentz is going to try and run it up to help his son meet his 25 points per game average that he has to hit this year.
They can try, doesn’t look like they’re exactly scoring at will despite USU not being a strong defense.

Little surprised it is only 14-14 in the TCU/Colorado game because yeah...defense has been optional in most of what I have seen.
couple of missed FGs. TCU with a pick in the end zone. definitely points left on the field

Fresno appears to be shredding the Purdue secondary, 215 passing yards at the half.

w
They can try, doesn’t look like they’re exactly scoring at will despite USU not being a strong defense.
well they scored 17 in a half, which happened vs Kentucky (21 pts, 2 defensive TDs), vs Nebraska (2nd half comeback attempt that came up short), vs Purdue, vs NW, vs Rutgers (2 defensive TDs), and vs Nevada. So, 4 total times last year that the offense came up with that many points.

They had 20+ in a half vs Kentucky and NW.

Purdue takes the opening kick to the house to start the second half

Both Purdue and Iowa look legit with their new transfer QBs! 😳

TCU D squishy soft. Really poor. Prime & Co. really good chance for the upset. Up 10 early 2nd 1/2.

Little surprised it is only 14-14 in the TCU/Colorado game because yeah...defense has been optional in most of what I have seen.
I would argue Colorado is a lot better than last year, TCU a lot worse

These are both 5 to 8 win teams based on a few quarters

Fresno State hanging around, TD and 2pt conversion and now 28-25 Purdue

Nebraska is going to have its hands full @ Colorado next week. Colorado has some great athletes.

Top Bottom