We will pay whoever we hire to replace TC

He went undefeated and is playing in the Cotton Bowl. He has a better recruiting class than Claeys. If he beats Wisconsin, that makes it even easier. Who's wiggling? You never answered my question about Brohm.

Really ??? maybe on paper..

He went undefeated and is playing in the Cotton Bowl.

You discount every one of TC's victories as the opponents aren't good enough, yet this.

He has a better recruiting class than Claeys.

Just to be clear, we are talking about rankings, right? Players that aren't even in college yet and have played zero snaps, right? Oh, and this year - ignoring last year's class, right?

Do you have a picture of PJF under your pillow? Your love of some dude that got zero offers this offseason is puzzling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want Claeys to be fired and I don't think Claeys should be fired...but if I was Coyle I would make the move if it was available to me. Far more reasons to go get Fleck than to keep Claeys from a business standpoint.

He went undefeated and is playing in the Cotton Bowl. He has a better recruiting class than Claeys. If he beats Wisconsin, that makes it even easier. Who's wiggling? You never answered my question about Brohm.

Your question about Brohm is irrelevant, you only brought it up because you know how stupid your original comment was. How did Fleck do in his first year? Claeys was 9-4. You are using him being undefeated in a lower conference as proof he has accomplished more than a coach at a P5 school?

Western Michigan strength of schedule was 86 out of 128 teams. Minnesota was 50 this year. Fleck's schtick of "Row your boat" = "Get your chili hot." Once adversity hits those players won't dig down and say "Row your boat" they will break and the mythical magic will be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your question about Brohm is irrelevant, you only brought it up because you know how stupid your original comment was. How did Fleck do in his first year? Claeys was 9-4. You are using him being undefeated in a lower conference as proof he has accomplished more than a coach at a P5 school?

No it's not. You said Fleck isn't worth a large P5 contract. So I asked if you thought Brohm was worth it, since he received a large P5 contract. I asked a simple yes or no question that you won't answer for some reason...

Fleck may not be the guy anywhere. I've met Fleck in person and he seems like a slippery fellow, but just because you know how to talk doesn't mean you are a bad coach. Not every person with a catchphrase is Tim Brewster.

No it's not. You said Fleck isn't worth a large P5 contract. So I asked if you thought Brohm was worth it, since he received a large P5 contract. I asked a simple yes or no question that you won't answer for some reason...

You said he's accomplished more than claeys. Maybe you should have lead with Brohm rather than making your stupid comment. I know nothing about Brohm, he's likely not worth 3 million either. Now back to you proving Fleck has accomplished more than claeys. How's that going for you?

I think asst coaches are all on 1-yr deals so therefore don't have buyouts unless it's paying next year's salaries.

I think asst coaches are all on 1-yr deals so therefore don't have buyouts unless it's paying next year's salaries.

Assistants have one year remaining on the two year deals signed last year. That's how the "buyout" number gets to the $3M range.

Top Bottom