We Stand With Survivors Rally at TCF Bank Stadium now scheduled for Saturday

Wow.

A new leader emerges in the GopherHole naive division.

Not naïve at all. In fact, quite experienced. And, I would take it as a badge of honor to be the least respected person on Gopherhole. I self nominate to be the least respected (in lieu of naïve) person on Gopherhole. I'll just assume by silent or direct acclimation the same.

Then I have a suggestion. Do something really nice and get many of those nice mentions on the web and bury the problem to the shadows of the web. It was not the University that created this problem. It is not my problem. It is the problem of the athlete that did not do the right thing. And, if you have a case, pursue it. Otherwise, it is a tough love kind of day. Time to grow up, wise up and move on.

Once again, missing the overall theme of the dissatisfaction of many on this board. People are upset with the administration on how this situation was handled. That's okay though, it appears you are not open to listen to other people's opinions and instead tell them their opinion is wrong. Keep up the good work, bud.

Coming to a female violence seminar near you : Minnesota rape survivor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone realizes that its possible to be supportive of this protest by We Stand with the Survivors and the football players, right?

This isn't an either or argument.

Everyone realizes that its possible to be supportive of this protest by We Stand with the Survivors and the football players, right?

This isn't an either or argument.

Agreed.

Provided everyone doesn't tie each event to each other. I do get worried with some rallies playing of specific events where for any given event, we don't know what happened.

I'm female. I'm not a progressive. I'm not a conservative. The only thing that I am is really confused about this whole situation and I don't know what to think. More than anything, it pains me to see my Maroon and Gold go through this agony.

What I can tell you is not all women who have been sexually assaulted hate men. Otherwise, I would. Drop that idea from your head. And please, if you want people on "the other side" to see your side of your argument, name calling certainly will not get you anywhere.

Aren't we all cheering for the same team?

What does this mean?

Once the university and the media legitimizes the girls claim she becomes a Bona fide rape survivor .. see Brenda Tracy

Truth no longer is Relevant

Seeing some tweets that this was done today. They marched from TCF past the apartment the event took place. Accusations that football players laughed at the from balconies, saying it was a one time thing, and to close their legs. Also "your chants make us want to rape someone ".

I can't imagine this, but the world has gone crazy.

Seeing some tweets that this was done today. They marched from TCF past the apartment the event took place. Accusations that football players laughed at the from balconies, saying it was a one time thing, and to close their legs. Also "your chants make us want to rape someone ".

I can't imagine this, but the world has gone crazy.

Without video evidence, I really doubt any of that happened.

I saw someone post about this too. Either this is made up or we have the stupidest players on the face of the earth.

Top Bottom