WCCO: Ex-Gophers QB Nelson Embraces New Start At East Carolina

I hadn't read that before. I cede the point that Kolstad & his group didn't approach Nelson specifically to start trouble.

We will take that as an admission you were wrong, Costa. You should do more of it. You will be a better person for it.

What is the story around Nelson? He was here once, right? Maybe someone can summarize what happened in Mankato and if Philip was at fault or actually a victim for those of us new to the story? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the story around Nelson? He was here once, right? Maybe someone can summarize what happened in Mankato and if Philip was at fault or actually a victim for those of us new to the story? Thanks in advance.

Whatever it is I'm sure it is because of whatever garbage is already ratting around in my head, most things are.

I can tell you all about it.

image.jpg

My vote is that Nelson and Leidner both play in the NFL and start a game against each other.

Top Bottom