Watching tonight's game.

listless offense! this team needs a kick in the butt. i look at the roster and i like the talent but something is just off. let's go gophers!!!!

mav playing out of his mind. i like oto...compare him to some sharp-shooting 6-8 player from purdue

mav playing out of his mind. i like oto...compare him to some sharp-shooting 6-8 player from purdue

He's definitely not the game-changer that Robbie is, but he should be able to hold his own in the coming years. I'm definitely excited about him.

Mav taking this game over now. Finally a PG breaking down guys off the dribble.

south dakota having to work for everything.. pretty good D.

64-49 Gophs. Mav played like a champ. 5 mins left.

prince with that same Noah Dahlman-type up/under.. how many times are we going to bite on the same move???

prince again... and again.. just think what big10 teams will do.

Gophs up 68-55 with 1:37 to go.

Pretty consistent scoring throughout the first 2/4 games. 71 points is our magic number.

I see people like how Maverick played today? That's new

I thought Quincy Lewis did a really nice job doing the color for the game

I thought Quincy Lewis did a really nice job doing the color for the game

I've been liking his commentary. He's not afraid to rip into us a bit, but his jabs are never unwarranted. He give a pretty solid analysis of what's happening, and rarely gets unreasonable. The broadcast would be MUCH worse without him. Something about the combination of the audio quality and the sideline girl's voice really grind on me.

I gave up on the vikes and thought I would check out GH. I went to this thread and saw the link from Malik. Worked great. Caught the last 4 miniutes. Thanks Malik. Will keep the link.

Screw all access and BTN pay per view.

Go Gophers

station19 said:
I gave up on the vikes and thought I would check out GH. I went to this thread and saw the link from Malik. Worked great. Caught the last 4 miniutes. Thanks Malik. Will keep the link.

Screw all access and BTN pay per view.

Go Gophers

Is it the BTN broadcast?

Mav had a solid night for sure. What happened with Dre Hollins? We hit our shots tonight, but we have not looked that good thus far this year. I know we're young...but come on fellas!

What happened with Dre Hollins? We hit our shots tonight, but we have not looked that good thus far this year. I know we're young...but come on fellas!

Freshman fouls. They'll happen from time to time. Tubby tried to let him play through that early 2nd foul, but he got called for the 3rd not long after. It seems to be a coaching thing because they all do it, but guys are playing a lot of defense with their hands. They've got to play more with their feet and only bring the hands into it when there's a good opportunity, rather than just grabbing and sticking their hands into guys' chests. The refs are going to call a lot of fouls if we play that way in the B1G.

We finally saw the team shoot the ball well from outside, but to our horror, we also the result of our front court guys not showing up until garbage time...

And I agree with the person above who said that Quincy did a good job on the broadcast. He was fair and insightful, and I hope he gets more air time

Top Bottom