Was that Seantrel at the game with

nemosgold

Reaction score
Coach Brew, Davis, Cosgrove, Fisch and Cosgroves kid?

They also had him talk to Darrel Bevel at half time. (Hope he spoke on our behalf.)

On a side note coach wants us to wear gold/maroon to games. He might want his staff to do the same to the hoops game, nothing wrong with showing kids school spirit.

Coach Brew, Davis, Cosgrove, Fisch and Cosgroves kid?

They also had him talk to Darrel Bevel at half time. (Hope he spoke on our behalf.)

On a side note coach wants us to wear gold/maroon to games. He might want his staff to do the same to the hoops game, nothing wrong with showing kids school spirit.

Yes it was. I think they were in the 2nd row or so. Davis was the closest to him, and I saw him leaning over a number of times to talk to Seantrel. I couldn't tell who the kids were to the right of him.

I think basketball games are a fantastic recruiting tool. Let's be honest, the best game at the Dome can't rival the crowd at atmosphere for the worst game at the Barn. This is where guys can see more of the school spirit, and hopefully, what they can expect in the new stadium.

I agree about them wearing school colors, especially against our biggest rival. Davis and Cos looked like they were in black, Fisch in navy, but I think Brew was in a maroonish shirt. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt though, perhaps they were out recruiting some studs and didn't have time to change, let's hope so!

The way Brew recruits I bet he has a painted on Gopher gear so he is always ready!!

I saw Brewster doing the rouser but must have missed the other guys.

On a side note, have you seen Tubby at any football games with recruits? Do they use the hockey games to show school spirit? Just wondering.

On a side note, have you seen Tubby at any football games with recruits? Do they use the hockey games to show school spirit? Just wondering.

Tubby and Donna were at almost every Gopher football game this year, and are often accompanied by the parents of the recruits on their official visits.

I remember Royce & Rodney taking a visit to campus during football season. I'm pretty sure they went to the game.

i have season tickets down by the Gophers home bench, and saw Tubby at almost every game with either recruits, current players, or parents of both. ^ for football games this past year

i have season tickets down by the Gophers home bench, and saw Tubby at almost every game with either recruits, current players, or parents of both. ^ for football games this past year

Ditto.. I think he made it to every game. It was always nice to be able to look to my left and see Tubby there.

Double ditto....

Ditto.. I think he made it to every game. It was always nice to be able to look to my left and see Tubby there.

I've seen Tubby there also with players and or what appeared to be recruits.

I saw tubby at a baseball game last year with Ralph, I think its very good for them to support all the sports and to show how competitive each of the teams are.

Top Bottom