Virginia Tech and Estime?

I wouldn't be as disturbed by it if Wedley was looking at Iowa...but the fact that it is solely Minnesota he has fixated on is a very strange thing indeed.

Can anybody befriend Estime on Facebook and post some replies to this PantherHawk creep? Do we have any idea if he is doing this with more of our recruits?

Can anybody befriend Estime on Facebook and post some replies to this PantherHawk creep? Do we have any idea if he is doing this with more of our recruits?

Don't stoop to his level.

...I wonder if a fan of an NCAA team contacting recruits to steer them away from a competing program would be a NCAA violation. We all now outreaching to when recruiting to one's school could certainly be. I wonder what Pantherwhatever's family and employer would think of his behavior. He/She is certainly one low life individual.

Don't stoop to his level.

Exactly. I mean it seems that guy is quite clearly off his nut, so don't lower yourself to that. He just comes across as being crazier than hell and for whatever reason as bitterly obsessed as can be, and the thought of what is presumably a grown man behaving as that guy is, I mean what can ya say? I find there's nothing at all to say in response to behavior like that, except that I feel pity for anyone whose life must be so meaningless and empty as that.

I kinda think that if the recruits themselves do not have enough between the ears to recognize this guy for what he is, I don't know if they are a recruit to worry about.

Most people do not want to hang with people who have obvious issues.

...I wonder if a fan of an NCAA team contacting recruits to steer them away from a competing program would be a NCAA violation. We all now outreaching to when recruiting to one's school could certainly be. I wonder what Pantherwhatever's family and employer would think of his behavior. He/She is certainly one low life individual.

If he is a current or former Iowa season ticket holder, it is an NCAA violation. People should be reporting this to Iowa's athletic department, in addition to Minnesota's.

I kinda think that if the recruits themselves do not have enough between the ears to recognize this guy for what he is, I don't know if they are a recruit to worry about.

Most people do not want to hang with people who have obvious issues.

As Arthur Fonzarelli might have said, exactamundo. Mr. Estime has got enough going on at this time and he's got a heck of a large decision ahead of himself, so I think it could only be counter-productive for Gopher fans to go onto his Facebook page and participate in an entirely uncalled for and off-topic sh*t-storm in response to that Panther fellow. His mental illness is his problem and his burden to bear, so the only thing really you can do is choose to opt out of that and refuse to participate in it. Don't lower yourself into the muck, and look and feel better by refusing to do so.

There was an article on SI.com about a recruit who chose Mississippi (I believe) IN PART because of all the facebook, etc. messages he was getting from Mississippi St. fans. These kids get tons of these messages- doesn't seem to dissuade him. I would like to see Pantherhawk get burned for this but ultimately I am somewhat satisfied that Wedley Estime is a big boy and can figure out what is going on.

Virginia Tech is an awesome school and a sweet football program. I happen to think Minnesota is an awesomer school and a sweeter football program but Wedley will make the decision that's best for him no doubt.

that Panther Hawk guy is crazy seriously, Estime should just defriend him on facebook. He shouldn't be dealing with those trolling distractions. Let Estime choose where he wants to go, he is a great kid with potential.

that is really sad...wow. that guy is probably sick in the head. that is just creepy. yuck. disturbing.

I say we just win Floyd every year and drive Pantherhawk crazy instead of figuring out how to stop him.

My saying is "never get into a p*ssing match with a skunk." I don't think they used the word "p*ssing" in Honest Abe's day.

I wonder how Abe would be used the new social media? I can just see his latest tweet: "Another day of rail-splitting. Ladies and hard cider this evening."

that FB sh*t is messed up. people are fu*kin stalkers. leave the kid alone.

Panther Hawk still at it. Here's his latest:

Panther Hawk

How is the big VT visit going, buddy?! A lot warmer then you know where?!

3 hours ago · LikeUnlike · Comment

What a sad, pathetic, little man.

Yeah, there's snow on the ground and it's 35 degrees. It's sooo much better in VA right now :rolleyes:

My question on Estime is how is his name pronounced. Is it phonetically correct ala Es-time, or is it the trickier Es-teem? If it's Es-teem, then if he smoked a bowl, climbed a mountain, or was feeling very happy, you'd have a high esteem, and that would be kind of cool.

I've got to root for someone with such a unique name as that. For all I know, this gentleman might very well be the first Wedley Estime in the history of the world, and that increases his coolness factor by a multiple of at least 10.

I too am curious regarding the epistemology of Estime. How will we discern our knowledge of the pronunciation of his name?

Until he commits I don't care how to pronounce his name.

Panthertwat is still updating Wedleys page with stories about the snow storm coming to Minnesota, a VT fan even told him he had no life, lmao.

Panthertwat is still updating Wedleys page with stories about the snow storm coming to Minnesota, a VT fan even told him he had no life, lmao.

Well, apparently he has free access to a computer and the internet at whatever mental institution he's currently residing at. Maybe they feel that's good for his therapy, who knows?

I'm glad I don't have Facebook, because reading stuff like that would just irritate me to no end, and it would be a pointless irritation, because there is nothing I could do to change or stop that person's behavior. I'd have to accept its existence as being reality, and that would suck. I feel an elevated stress level just thinking about how someone can be such a dick, and such an an almost titanic moron. It truly stuns me how much an idiot this person is, and that they have *that* kind of time on their hands. I mean my freaking word. Makes me feel about ashamed to be human. :eek:

My question on Estime is how is his name pronounced. Is it phonetically correct ala Es-time, or is it the trickier Es-teem? If it's Es-teem, then if he smoked a bowl, climbed a mountain, or was feeling very happy, you'd have a high esteem, and that would be kind of cool.

I've got to root for someone with such a unique name as that. For all I know, this gentleman might very well be the first Wedley Estime in the history of the world, and that increases his coolness factor by a multiple of at least 10.

I hope we are done with bowl smoking defensive linemen and prefer S-time aka Sack Time.

Top Bottom