Vikings game

Still not drinking the kool-aid!
Is anybody? An 11-3 team should be a super bowl contender but I don't you will find many Vikings fans that believe this team is one right now. Has been one of the strangest seasons I can remember....but they just keep finding ways to win.....even when it seems like there is no possible way they could.

Is anybody? An 11-3 team should be a super bowl contender but I don't you will find many Vikings fans that believe this team is one right now. Has been one of the strangest seasons I can remember....but they just keep finding ways to win.....even when it seems like there is no possible way they could.
They certainly would not be one of my to projections to win the Super Bowl. That said, confidence and ability to execute and pull out wins in close games is a skill that can be big in a single elimination playoff system, so I feel like we've got a chip, a chair, and a chance (as Paul Allen likes to say).

For those that weren't watching, the refs called a runner down and took a scoop and score away from us. That's the most egregious of the bad calls but it was brutal.
* TWICE

Maybe statistically, but he is performing great in the moments when he needs to, not so much last year. I think they were what, 0-8 in one score games last year?

They've come from behind to win in dramatic fashion. It's a Cousins we haven't seen before.

I'd give it a 50/50 chance. ;)
When I was in Vegas a couple of weeks ago it was possible to bet a spread on the Super Bowl, regardless of participants. AFC was 2.5 pt favorites.

I have seen references to Mason, the Gophers and "the Pirate" on this thread. As I watched the Indy meltdown on Saturday it reminded me so much of Mason's last game. Up 35-7 at halftime up, up 38-7 and then....
That was a record comeback for a bowl game. I'm assuming the record still stands. Mike Leech was an offensive genius.

That was a record comeback for a bowl game. I'm assuming the record still stands. Mike Leech was an offensive genius.
What’s the opposite of an offensive genius? I’m getting business cards made for Glen.

What’s the opposite of an offensive genius? I’m getting business cards made for Glen.
He was definitely not the answer when it came to putting together a defense.

Top Bottom