Viewing Party roll call

At least the parking will be free, because the parking will be free because of the fair. It shouldn't be too terrible to find parking, the evening fair crowd won't be there yet.

Channel 869 on comcast is now ESPNUHD. I believe it got pushed out this morning.

Have to work at 1am at MSP International Airport. So maybe going somewhere where no alcohol is available is a good thing!

On the fence. I've got a couple girlfriends in from out of town and I don't know if they'd be willing to sit through a whole game without alcohol. We may end up having to check it out somewhere else.

Channel 869 on comcast is now ESPNUHD. I believe it got pushed out this morning.

Really? That is great news! Hopefully, it is across-the-board and not limited to a couple of cities.

DirecTV. Channel 208. If I'm not mistaken, I don't believe Dish or Comcast carry the HD version. Which sucks (and makes me glad I switched to DirecTV back in February).

Just one of many many reasons I'm happy that I finally switched to DTV. F Comcast. Couldn't be happier with tv/internet.

I thought it was a good turnout given the weather situation. I had a great time at the stadium!

About how many people were there? Compared to the fall scrimmage?

I wanted to go, but had to work. Did catch the last 8 minutes or so on WCCO on the way home from work, though.

On the fence. I've got a couple girlfriends in from out of town and I don't know if they'd be willing to sit through a whole game without alcohol. We may end up having to check it out somewhere else.

You are clearly one of the made up facebook people. Some kind of news story experiment I am sure.

Small turnout tonight.....but had fun regardless. The rain right before hand and the cooler weather apparently scared people away...just like it did for the Spring game.

We got the win.....that is all that matters for the bottom line.

Tonight

Formo, Mrs. Billd and I estimated there were a max of 500 people present tonight...more likely in the 300-400 range. Much less than I might have thought...but...and there's always a "but" when the Gophers are the topic...there was the Vikes, Twins, Ordway, State Fair, and probably some other event or two competing for fan interest...

Also, it did rain briefly just before the start of the game. Note to fanbase...always bring a couple of kitchen towels to wipe down seats...it's part of my basic gameplan.

Anyway, we had a good time and will do it again. I think the folks that were in attendance indeed enjoyed themselves. Good time, especially for the family.

Go Gophers! Beat the Coyotes!

Formo, Mrs. Billd and I estimated there were a max of 500 people present tonight...more likely in the 300-400 range. Much less than I might have thought...but...and there's always a "but" when the Gophers are the topic...there was the Vikes, Twins, Ordway, State Fair, and probably some other event or two competing for fan interest...

Also, it did rain briefly just before the start of the game. Note to fanbase...always bring a couple of kitchen towels to wipe down seats...it's part of my basic gameplan.

Anyway, we had a good time and will do it again. I think the folks that were in attendance indeed enjoyed themselves. Good time, especially for the family.

Go Gophers! Beat the Coyotes!

Yes. I was there till the end. I second all of the above.

Top Bottom