Video of Huskers TE Arik Gilbert’s burglary

Dol college sports programs do background checks including tests to limit their admitting of such risks as this guy?

This is what happens when you’re not a starter or 2nd in the depth chart.

They got nothing to lose in their minds

What a freak. He's what's wrong with the world. No, I couldn't care less about his supposed "difficult upbringing." Send him to prison and keep him away from the rest of us. What a freak.

This is what happens when you’re not a starter or 2nd in the depth chart.

They got nothing to lose in their minds
I'd be totally fine with the free education. A lot to lose in my mind.

He just transferred to the wrong place. He could do this twice a day in California with no notice taken.
Zero effort post. You don't think this stuff happens a lot in Nebraska?

Dakota2 is basically an AI trained entirely on Newsmax

Also, this is the most bush league robbery I have ever seen. We've all sat at some point and daydreamed about how to pull off the perfect crime. Not Arik Gilbert, clearly. Just start chucking concrete submarine-style and kicking doors while shirtless.

He should do time, but probably won't because he plays football for Nebraska. Just kicked off the team and on to the next bad choice.

He is at his third school. I think one of the downsides of players transferring so often is the lack of deep relationships built. Hard for that to happen when going from school to school.

Legal retail theft does not happen in Nebraska. Nebraska has not announced that theft under $1000 will not be prosecuted.

Dakota2 is basically an AI trained entirely on Newsmax

Also, this is the most bush league robbery I have ever seen. We've all sat at some point and daydreamed about how to pull off the perfect crime. Not Arik Gilbert, clearly. Just start chucking concrete submarine-style and kicking doors while shirtless.

He should do time, but probably won't because he plays football for Nebraska. Just kicked off the team and on to the next bad choice.
The old reliable “when you have nothing intelligent to say, try (and fail) to insult somebody.

#5 ranked player overall in the country, and highest ranked TE in 247 composite history just 3 years ago. What a waste of talent.

Bro ….

Thing is, Osborne would’ve had this story buried and had him on the field Thurs.

How the bell do you think they won nattys in the 90’s?? It wasn’t NIL ..

Top Bottom