VegasInsider: Michigan opens as 4.5 point favorites over Nebraska

I think Nebraska will actually give Michigan a really good football game. Nebraska is starting to play really good defense and they have always had great athletes like Martinez at QB. I watched most of the Michigan State Nebraska game, and MSU was really lucky to win. If Nebraska doesn't blow the punt coverage on that 4th quarter TD they would likely have won that football game, it was 1-3 play difference in terms of the outcome. Nebraska had kind of a fluke loss to Illinois, 10/16 is going to be tough football game for us.
I know we like to joke about Nebraska around here because of their fan's lofty expectations and and Frosty being hateful of our coach, but to me that team still has a lot of talent. You know they Nebraska will be up for us and that game, is going to be a hard fought football game. They kind of blame us for some of their downfall as a program and still think Minnesota is a gum on the bottom of a shoe program.

I'm putting some money on Michigan. Considering a parlay.
Ditto. Went Mich - 3 and Bama on the ML to get to +108. I just don't see how Mich doesn't cover this, but I've been wrong PLENTY lol...

Ditto. Went Mich - 3 and Bama on the ML to get to +108. I just don't see how Mich doesn't cover this, but I've been wrong PLENTY lol...
I was going to bet those two but I want to lay the points with Bama.
Tempted to bet the following top 25 games:
tOSU -20.5 vs Maryland
Michigan -3 @ Nebraska
BYU -5 vs Boise
Alabama -17.5 @ A&M

No idea on this game. Nebraska could win, but they couldn’t beat Illinois.
Michigan hasn’t really played anyone yet.

harbaugh not including pandemic years has not won fewer than 8 games.

It’s a team that doesn’t beat themselves against a team that always beats themselves. But I’m tempted to pick Nebraska anyways

I think Nebraska is definitely getting better!! Their performance against Northwestern opened some eyes and they played pretty well against Oklahoma so they are definitely on the rise. However, I do not know if they have risen to Michigan's level just yet (who is ALSO looking pretty good.) I look at Nebraska maybe being at Wisconsin's level and Michigan just destroyed them 38-17 last week.
It IS at Nebraska and that will definitely help but I think Michigan gets this one 27-20. Nebraska will probably keep it close. Another moral victory for Nebraska but no way am I taking them over the Wolverines.

This feels like one of the most obvious bets of the season to me (that said I’ve never gambled)… Michigan to cover.

I bet Michigan, BYU, tOSU and Alabama to cover. May throw another larger bet at Michigan on their own

Michigan by 14+.

NE is a one trick pony named Martinez.
Control him and they have no offense.

NE showing a lot of triple option...lot of shifts and motion...glad Wandale ia at KY...

We lost to Bowling Green at home. We are in no position to talk smack about Nebraska.

Amen. I'm fairly confident that Michigan will win this game though (and likely by more than 3 or 4 points). They look a little better than they have the last few years as well.

Top Bottom