Go Gophers!!
Scrabble notes: Words that start with "q" but do not have a "u":

7 Letter Words (ya, like you'll ever get one of these...)​

6 Letter Words (real long shot, but maybe)​

5 Letter Words (gettin' more real)​

4 Letter Words (now we're playing...)​

3 Letter Words (yep, these are pretty solid)​

2 Letter Words (and my "It's my last turn I've gotta play it somewhere" move)​

Voyager 1 was launched in 1977 to study the outer planets of our solar system. In 2012, it exited our Solar System and entered interstellar space and has now traveled about 14.5 billion miles from Earth, making it the farthest human-made object.

It takes light 20 hours and 33 minutes to get to Voyager's current interstellar location, so a round-trip message between the space agency and Voyager takes just under two days.

2. You Can Pinch a Weenus as Hard as You Want

Forget occupying your kid with a book or screen. There is no better juvenile distraction than playing with your weenus. The extra skin on your elbow, known scientifically as olecranal skin or colloquially at the weenus, is basically nature’s Silly Puddy because there are fewer sensory neurons located there. That means you can keep kneading it all day long, and as hard as you want. That’s not to say that you can’t injure your elbow in other ways like playing tennis or overdoing it at the gym, but treating your extra skin like a stress ball is fair game.

2. You Can Pinch a Weenus as Hard as You Want

Forget occupying your kid with a book or screen. There is no better juvenile distraction than playing with your weenus. The extra skin on your elbow, known scientifically as olecranal skin or colloquially at the weenus, is basically nature’s Silly Puddy because there are fewer sensory neurons located there. That means you can keep kneading it all day long, and as hard as you want. That’s not to say that you can’t injure your elbow in other ways like playing tennis or overdoing it at the gym, but treating your extra skin like a stress ball is fair game.
And to think, I've always been ashamed of my weenus play.

T-Rex is closer to humans in Earth's timeline than the stegosaurus. Or something like that.

Voyager 1 was launched in 1977 to study the outer planets of our solar system. In 2012, it exited our Solar System and entered interstellar space and has now traveled about 14.5 billion miles from Earth, making it the farthest human-made object.

It takes light 20 hours and 33 minutes to get to Voyager's current interstellar location, so a round-trip message between the space agency and Voyager takes just under two days.
Remarkable!

In 1913, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Leon Trotsky, Josip Tito and Sigmund Freud all lived within a few blocks of each other in Vienna.

1674689219820.png

Answer = 1.6 Meters (about 5'), so yes, you could easily walk underneath it.

Now, do the same for a pool cue ball. If you add 10M to the radius, could you walk underneath it?

Answer = It's the same offset, 1.6 Meters from the surface, the original diameter of the object doesn't matter.

If one is located in downtown Chicago, IL (the Miracle Mile) and heads due south, the state one winds up in before the the Gulf of Mexico is.....

Florida.
... is the state of Bliss. Hell ya, I got out of Chicago :party:

1674689759062.png

Pretty cool stat though that if you go straight south you do hit the panhandle of Flordia.

Ham, the chimpanzee that was launched into space in 1961, wasn’t named until he returned.
This was reportedly because officials did not want the bad press that would come from the death of a "named" chimpanzee if the mission were a failure.

Give it a listen. Every song is solid. I love Bowie but Ziggy wears on me a bit.
Maybe just cause you've heard it too much. Bang A Gong wears on me half way through the song.

Also, Hunky Dory.

View attachment 23386

Answer = 1.6 Meters (about 5'), so yes, you could easily walk underneath it.

Now, do the same for a pool cue ball. If you add 10M to the radius, could you walk underneath it?

Answer = It's the same offset, 1.6 Meters from the surface, the original diameter of the object doesn't matter.
I don't get it. What is this trying to say?

I'm not sure if I will see the movie, but the 4 Leading actresses on the 80 For Brady film have cashed in on 29 EGOT Awards. (Emmys, Grammys, Oscars, Tonys)

That's not even including career achievement trophies.

Sally Field - 5
Rita Moreno - 6 (at least 1 of each)
Lily Tomlin - 9
Jane Fonda - 9

Trivia: Does anyone know what this is from?

"Is it now?"
Minority-Report-photo-10.jpg
Looks like Minority Report

Pretty amazing. On February 12, 1984, Bruce McCandless ventured 320 feet away from the Orbiter

Top Bottom