Useless Stuff You Should Know

You are correct. Just looked it up on my grocery store app. A 9.25 oz bag of Fritos costs the same as a 14.5 oz bag of Doritos.
Oh, I was thinking the oz. on the bag were weight.

Although maybe they're very rarely used, if ever, for weight?

If you twist a pop;/ beer can in a circular motion bon a table for 20-30 seconds or so, it won’t explode as you are using centrifugal force to negate said explosion.

"What else ya going to do with it?"

This was from Cheers 1st season which I just finished binge watching. The series was strong throughout, but I think that was the best...before the Sam-Diane stuff took over and the characters become caricatures.
And Cliff was out of uniform 😃 - a rare occurrence

Cliff (John Ratzenberger) was not even referenced in the opening credits that 1st season, though I think he was featured in every episode.
Much like Klinger, he was supposed to only appear in one episode, but was so good they kept writing him in and both became series regulars.

• 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
  • 82.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Just in case you're planning your travel for away games, here's a map showing where there are more bars (the red dots) than grocery stores in the area. Yes, WisconSIN is all red...

1673588631517.png

Minnesota is the furthest state in the nation from an ocean.

Go Gophers!!
Seeing as how I love the ocean, it's puzzling why I continue to live here.

I do love geographical facts like that. For instance, the State closest to Africa is...Maine.

Seeing as how I love the ocean, it's puzzling why I continue to live here.

I do love geographical facts like that. For instance, the State closest to Africa is...Maine.
El Paso, Texas is closer to San Diego than it is Houston.
Orange, Texas (on the border by Lousiana) is closer to Jacksonville, Florida than it is to El Paso.
Texhoma, Texas (northern border) is closer to Fargo than it is to South Padre, Tx (southern tip of Texas).

Top Bottom