USC and UCLA Planning to join BIG TEN.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an announcement by Monday that Wash or more were going to join the B1G if the regents blocked the move by UCLA. Already covered by Warren.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was an announcement by Monday that Wash or more were going to join the B1G if the regents blocked the move by UCLA. Already covered by Warren.
Most people think there's a very low chance the regents will block the move.

We will find out later today (hopefully)

Or nothing.

I've stated before and will state again: if somehow UCLA is blocked, I hope we just add USC for 15 and let that settle out for a few years.

Assuming the TV partners are good with that and will still honor the contracts at the same $/school/year level (so total value decreases, but each school gets the same as they were going to get).

As far as television revenue goes, USC already delivers the Southern California market. There’s not a need for UCLA. If UCLA backs out, grab Stanford (N CA market) WA and OR. Those four schools corner the West Coast TV market. Then you have 2 more spots for other teams and markets.

Regents could not come to a consensus called a special meeting to be held Dec 14 to make the final decision.

Will be awesome if we leave UCLA behind and add someone else instead.
Add someone terrible in the east so we can keep divisions.

They punted.
Yep, Wilner already said that and someone replied in the comments "They'll fit right into the Big Ten West"

200w.gif

Top Bottom