Uni Watch

2nd time for the Black-Black-Black combo during the Fleck era.

they have also gone Maroon-Black-Black twice and White-Black-Black once.

and what do the Beatles say?

Oh dear, what can I do?
Baby's in black and I'm feeling blue
Tell me, oh what can I do?
She thinks of him
And so she dresses in black
And though he'll never come back
She's dressed in black

2nd time for the Black-Black-Black combo during the Fleck era.

they have also gone Maroon-Black-Black twice and White-Black-Black once.

and what do the Beatles say?

Oh dear, what can I do?
Baby's in black and I'm feeling blue
Tell me, oh what can I do?
She thinks of him
And so she dresses in black
And though he'll never come back
She's dressed in black
Looks like Maroon - Black - Black in the photos.

Is that a black helmet or are we sticking to our traditional egg plant?

Is that a black helmet or are we sticking to our traditional egg plant?
Black. Wore it vs Eastern Michigan just with different helmet stickers and facemask ( I think...looks black here, EMU was maroon)

Those aren't even the version of black Gophs wore earlier this year...the one's worn earlier this year didn't have the maroon trim on the numbers, collar or sleeves.

Those aren't even the version of black Gophs wore earlier this year...the one's worn earlier this year didn't have the maroon trim on the numbers, collar or sleeves.
They did. The contrast between maroon and black at night/evening is really hard to pick up.

If you go to the photo gallery from the EMU game on Gophersports.com you can clearly see it though.

I'd like this video better with different music and different uniforms. The whole concept of the video also seems forced. Other than that it's 10/10.

That music reminds me that I'm old.

Tell me about it

twisting.gif

That music reminds me that I'm old.
I do PA for home sporting events at my local High School. as part of my duties, I play music off a laptop for warmups, during time-outs and at halftime (or between sets for a volleyball match).

the players all want hip-hop. I tried playing classic rock and the players complained. the fans preferred the classic rock, but I got tired of arguing with 16- and 17-year old kids, so I just play what they want. (unless the Pep Band is there - then I'm off the hook).

I liked the video (not the "music") more than the uniforms. But the unis don't bother me.

Top Bottom