Uni Watch

FullBanana

Reaction score
I’m thinking it’ll be BFBS this week against Eastern Michigan. Gopher Football posted a twit previewing the game with those unis pictured.

I’m thinking it’ll be BFBS this week against Eastern Michigan. Gopher Football posted a twit previewing the game with those unis pictured.

They usually make a fairly big deal of the uniform reveal so not sure I would read a whole lot into the picture that was posted with the update. Seems to me that the uniform reveal always comes with a video.

The players love them. If they’re content, and they are within broad interpretations of our color scheme, no issues here.

Questions that count for me are all related to our level of play situationally, strategically - and next-to-none sartorially.

Beat EMU!

Black and white are every schools colors. They look so clean and we wear them against someone we never have/may not ever play again, go crazy. The recruits and players love them and they’ll look great getting circulated on social media.

No gold and the maroon is purple.
Take a look at the uniforms from opening kick last week vs the end. Our colors always look more red in the sun and more eggplant at night. This has been consistent for a decade plus now. This was taken in the evening.

It's only a matter of time before the players want to be able to switch the Mascot.

The war on the color gold is so thorough it doesn’t even appear in the trim of the block M anymore.

I know it was in the block M just last week but geez, come on. I’ll be curious to see if gold pants go the same way as the gold helmets and be retired. Please bring back gold numbers on the home jerseys.

The war on the color gold is so thorough it doesn’t even appear in the trim of the block M anymore.

I know it was in the block M just last week but geez, come on. I’ll be curious to see if gold pants go the same way as the gold helmets and be retired. Please bring back gold numbers on the home jerseys.
Agree. White is not the trim needed. C'mon Peej. Change your best.

I’ll bet we see a lot of gold next week

Top Bottom