UNBELIEVABLE - POST GAME RANT THREAD!!!!

Rossi at least has history of producing a good D. Sanford?...

Obviously last year was NOT a sign of things to come!

The thing that boggles my mind is how much worse the CB’s are playing this year. They are playing down to the level of the rest of the defense.

It's the scheme. They're playing soft because they don't have safety help and getting absolutely gashed because of it.

It shows that the Gophers, as well as any of the professional teams in this state has suffered from the Charlie Brown Syndrome because they find ways to lose games. The missed extra point was totally unexcuseable and they also suffered from too many blockhead mistakes.

PJ needs to fire his DC and the OC should be on the hot seat starting right now. That was some of the worst defensive and offensive play calling I have ever seen from Minnesota.

what. I was told Joe Rossi was one of the best around a mere year ago.

Mo was running great through 3 quarters. Then he hit a wall. 41 rushing attempts. The only other RB to get carries was Potts with 3. Good thing the season is short. Mo is going to get ridden into the ground. I’m not sure I disagree- I’m not sold on Potts or Wiley. Wiley has been rather poor on KO returns. And Potts has a short, awkward stride. He probably takes twice as many steps as Mo in the same distance. Look for it- once you see it you can’t unsee it.

The play calling was bad (and predicable) and we have zero team speed on defense. It looked like a high school team playing a college team. I believed that PJ had recruited better than he has, over the last few years.

PJ needs to fire his DC and the OC should be on the hot seat starting right now. That was some of the worst defensive and offensive play calling I have ever seen from Minnesota.

I would like to argue with you, but I can’t.

There should be 2 new starting LBs next week, and throw the 🤬 ball more.

Defense is terrible... But dumb stubborn offense. Look if they're scoring so easily, and our game plan is to run the ball and time down... how does that work? Not impressed with Sanford... probably reason why he didn't last as a HC.

This one is on Fleck- poor recruiting and development of defensive players and I have to believe he told the OC to run the ball and clock. He sure as hell didn’t say keep the peddle to the metal. How do you have a top 5 QB and top 3 WR and throw the ball that infrequently? Haven’t felt this sick since the infamous Michigan game years ago.

Mo was running great through 3 quarters. Then he hit a wall. 41 rushing attempts. The only other RB to get carries was Potts with 3. Good thing the season is short. Mo is going to get ridden into the ground. I’m not sure I disagree- I’m not sold on Potts or Wiley. Wiley has been rather poor on KO returns. And Potts has a short, awkward stride. He probably takes twice as many steps as Mo in the same distance. Look for it- once you see it you can’t unsee it.
The wall Mo hit was Maryland stacking 9 in the box and the Gophs refusing to throw. Terrible coaching effort today.

The thing that boggles my mind is how much worse the CB’s are playing this year. They are playing down to the level of the rest of the defense.

Unpopular opinion, I don't know if our CBs played that bad today. Their tackling was bad, but the coverage was OK. That QB played really well.

As far as our pass rush, safeties and everything else on D, yeah, it's Brew-level bad.

Top Bottom