U Professor: I agree: Take back the U football program — and eliminate it!

Thanks for sharing. Very well written article. Thankfully, my kids were encouraged to be fairly independent by their early teens. Having real jobs from a young age helped too...great exposure to a wide spectrum of people. Their skin was sufficiently thick by the time they got to the U.

That article scares the crap out of me. Did you see some of this when they attended?

That article scares the crap out of me. Did you see some of this when they attended?

Not so much. I think this takes some limited but glaring examples to kind of sound the alarm. My kids tended to gravitate to friends with similar experiences...they could spot the "helicopter parent" kids a mile away.

Not so much. I think this takes some limited but glaring examples to kind of sound the alarm. My kids tended to gravitate to friends with similar experiences...they could spot the "helicopter parent" kids a mile away.

Thanks for sharing. Man, I would fail college. I couldn't agree, and can't help wanting to fight what I see as authoritarianism.

Trying to change language is for Dictators.

Thanks for sharing. Man, I would fail college. I couldn't agree, and can't help wanting to fight what I see as authoritarianism.

Trying to change language is for Dictators.

Listen, the experience at the U for a vast majority of students is very good. My kids' experience, which is very recent, was fantastic, way better than mine 25-30 years ago, and I had a great time.

They absolutely loved the place and are proud to be alum like me, their uncle, and their grandfather. The sky is not falling, trust me.

Top Bottom