Tyler Johnson released by Buccaneers

I would be willing to wager big dollars if there was a way to show how many times these NFL (the last one of the tremendous trio who will become an NFL receiver if he chooses that route and doesn't suffer an injury) receivers bailed Morgan out by coming down with throws he knew he could get away with due to the talent he had at receiver.

Morgan did make an amazing throw to Autman-Bell and for Bell to remain in bounds, was just as amazing as the throw. I recorded that game and watched it until 2am in the morning out here in Ca not knowing the score so I was blown away by his throw as well as the catch along with the moment in the game it took place (no catch, no special season imho). To me one of the more amazing memories in my Gopher football lore (this has typically happened AGAINST the Gophers).

The Wisconsin game to me was the one game during the year where the receivers didn't win the battles for the ball. All other games (sure there were drops) these guys won numerous battles per game to yes, PAD Morgan's stats. This is not me being negative about Morgan that year as he KNEW he could get away making these throws just because of the awesome talent at receiver!
What an embarrassing post.

Johnson (coach's decision) is inactive Sunday against the Colts.

He's so close to pension qualification. Stick around just a little longer.

Top Bottom