Twas good knowin' ya Jedd...

and you started a new thread why?

ust4life, my guess is he/she started this new thread because it is the third Saturday of this month that has five Saturdays in it. Good a reason as any?

Maybe Conference Champ started this thread to honor everyone who has a birthday today?

Hey -- I think Fisch deserves two threads because he is just that damn good!!

and you started a new thread why?

Yesterday's news on Fisch = speculation = "Fisch expected to go to Seattle, according to Seattle Times"

Today's news on Fisch = confirmation = Fisch is gone :D

Hence, the new thread.....:D

Yesterday's news on Fisch = speculation = "Fisch expected to go to Seattle, according to Seattle Times"

Today's news on Fisch = confirmation = Fisch is gone :D

Hence, the new thread.....:D

Except that it is still just speculation

Except that it is still just speculation

If this info "is still just speculation," as you suggest above, then I wish someone would inform Jedd Fisch, since he is now confirming this info!! :D:D

BTW, do you recall how adamant the Brew was that his staff would NOT change heading into next season...:rolleyes:...Brew tends to miss the boat on certain matters, either intentionally or otherwise.

you are an idiot, I meant if this is true how come you are the only person reporting this? I have googled it and am watching ESPN and there are no reports about it so I am taking it as just your speculation until you provide a copy of a signed contract.

as always link please?

If you come to the 'hole to get fast, accurate information on issues impacting the Gopher football program, then be satisfied, because that is what you are getting tonight.

As far as a link goes, would you like me to insert a photo of myself?:p

No just post where you're getting your info. Unless you're pulling it out of your ass, you're reading it somewhere. Link it so we can read it too. If it's inside info, say it. If you're just making it up, fine.

The only thing I have read is Jedd Fisch is "expected" to be Seattle's OB coach. But I have also read Brewster "expects" his whole staff to be back next year. Both are expected and neither is confirmed yet. Unless ConferenceChamp is Jedd Fisch or Pete Carroll he knows no more than anybody else at this point.

Brew did hedge on the whole staff thing today in reference to Fisch. So there is movement. personally I think it's a done deal, just holding off on the announcement to give Brew time to get a replacement to hold recruits.

No just post where you're getting your info. Unless you're pulling it out of your ass, you're reading it somewhere. Link it so we can read it too. If it's inside info, say it. If you're just making it up, fine.

Let's just say that in this case, an astute observer might conclude this is 'inside info.' :D

I've caught the inuendo. But I'm not enough of an astute observer to know how much credence I should give to you as the source of such info. But I guess I'm resigned to the prospect of Fisch leaving, so somebody knows something, why not you.

I've caught the inuendo. But I'm not enough of an astute observer to know how much credence I should give to you as the source of such info. But I guess I'm resigned to the prospect of Fisch leaving, so somebody knows something, why not you.

Well, ya never know for sure, Schnoods...Jedd might wake up on Monday morning and decide his dream job is staying right here and being the Brew's Offensive Coordinator...but I wouldn't bet on it :D

That's still a little uncertain. That's pretty much how things have been since yesterday. It's a little too much smoke to not believe in it's inevitability, but we're still aways from confirmation.

Looks like Youngblood just wrote about this - looks like it's just about a done deal.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/81813532.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiUjc8LDyiUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUU

It looks like Youngblood is a day slow with his article following up on Friday's information from Seattle and adding an interview with Brewster. I've been scouring the Seattle Times website and can't find anything new since Friday, which is still the expected/speculation thing. I think we'll know Monday what Fisch will do either today or tomorrow.

The only thing I have read is Jedd Fisch is "expected" to be Seattle's OB coach. But I have also read Brewster "expects" his whole staff to be back next year. Both are expected and neither is confirmed yet. Unless ConferenceChamp is Jedd Fisch or Pete Carroll he knows no more than anybody else at this point.

The fact that you still take anything Brewster says seriously blows my mind. Fisch is gone, days after Brewster guarenteeing to Sid that the entire staff would be back. It's amazing how he sets himself up to look stupid so often.

The fact that you still take anything Brewster says seriously blows my mind. Fisch is gone, days after Brewster guarenteeing to Sid that the entire staff would be back. It's amazing how he sets himself up to look stupid so often.

I think Brewster was going off the obvious connections to Shanahan (Redskins), and Cutler (chicago). carroll, kinda came out of left field and after Sid's conversation with Brewster. So unless you expect head coaches to predict the future, he's no more at fault for this than you or me.

Well, ya never know for sure, Schnoods...Jedd might wake up on Monday morning and decide his dream job is staying right here and being the Brew's Offensive Coordinator...but I wouldn't bet on it :D

What an amazing string of "cute" "inside" "annoying" posts you've managed to string together. :D
Are you gay?

I love how everyone bitches about Jedd all year, and now that he is leaving everyone is crying for him to stay. Doesn't anyone remember how much he ruined Weber????? Everyone QB is a little bit a system QB and Jedd's system would of ruined many gophers QB's careers. This is great news not only for Weber but for all of our underclassmen who want to play Qb for the gophs.

Top Bottom