Tubby Smith Show 8pm CST

rrjackIII

Reaction score
Wild Hockey game on radio now.

But Tubby Show should be available on line at 8pm

click on Blue Listen Live Button from link

http://www.wccoradio.com/

Pam Borton Show on at 730pm

Tubby is really talking about rebounding and lamenting the loss of Royce and Trevor. Basically saying it is what it is; no rebounders.

No talk of ineligible players?

I'm wondering if they will talk about AN and RW finishing their incompletes. I would think if they cleaned them up Tubby would say so. If he chooses not to talk about it I wonder.

ONE player working on academics and he said they will know his status by the end of the week.

Tubby said one player still has some work to finish-should know by end of this week.

rjack - thanks for the heads up on this. The best question was just asked by a caller - they asked why Tubby doesn't whine more at the refs like Izzo and Bo. Tubby responded that he probably should - but he's too busy coaching and focusing on that aspect of the game.

hmmm- why wouldn't Izzo and Bo be too busy coaching? Kind of a curious answer.

hmmm- why wouldn't Izzo and Bo be too busy coaching? Kind of a curious answer.

He wasn't really insinuating that - just that coaching is his focus, and he doesn't really think about it, just what he's going to coach next.

He wasn't really insinuating that - just that coaching is his focus, and he doesn't really think about it, just what he's going to coach next.

No that's just me wondering why Bo and Izzo seem to have time to "multi-task" while Tubby doesn't. Maybe there's a difference in staff assignments?

Top Bottom