Tubby Smith bringing in two recruits

LOL

This is the right thread to have an even dumber post than the original. I hope trevor will be here, Rodney might as well go pro, he is doing nothing here, and it aint Tubby's fault. The NBA sucks anyway you watch it.

corc,

I admit to never watching the nba. The only time I see NBA players is when they show up at college games to watch their sons play!

:D

Mbakwe was Top 150 in 2007.

Sampson and Iverson were Top 150 in 2008.

Williams was Top 150 in 2009.

Walker was Top 150 in 2010.

Hollins and Coleman are Top 150 in 2011.

Did you forget them?

Shows it does not matter where they are rated. All these top 150 guys and it put us in 9th place...

Welch looks like he can play. Bring him on.

As far as Brooks, well, I guess he's "long and athletic." Not to be a downer, but I think we'd find he's one of these long and athletic (L&A) types with an incomplete skill set that would make us ask the same questions we've been asking a lot lately, like, "When can we recruit some basketball players instead?" Just my slightly educated guess. Sorry for the negativity.

Welch looks like he can play. Bring him on.

As far as Brooks, well, I guess he's "long and athletic." Not to be a downer, but I think we'd find he's one of these long and athletic (L&A) types with an incomplete skill set that would make us ask the same questions we've been asking a lot lately, like, "When can we recruit some basketball players instead?" Just my slightly educated guess. Sorry for the negativity.

looks like brooks can at least shoot.

Top Bottom