Traveling to Nebraska

I was thinking he was taking my comments as wanting tailgating for visitors. I read my original comments a few times and although that wasn’t what I was suggesting, it was all I could come up with. The point remains… it was fun/easy to get a tailgate spot in Lincoln, and I wish there were more options for tailgating at the bank.

I tailgate every week and we love it, but outside of the spots down by the river I am not aware of a big expansive area where someone can reserve or drive up for tailgating on a week to week basis.
it stinks it's expensive, I just end up going to nearby bars

But it also works as no one on in my crew wants to be one that has to drive. I take public transport/Ubers

We have bought pass in Lot 37 to TG before and Tailgated near the hotel which has a lot you can use, but I htink you need to be a hotel guest? It was fun, but I'm more than happy to drink beer in Stubs Parking lot

Sucks that we lost the Big 10 and Bar Luchador reducing our already limited options

I’m saying it now, if we can’t kick the shit out of this putrid Iowa team this year we never will. I’d love to see the years of frustration come out with a vengeance.

Sorry, the post above was supposed to be in the Other Games thread. But the sentiment remains.

Top Bottom