Top Ten Reasons Why Kill Was Pissed At The Press Conference Tuesday

DoubleAlum

Reaction score
10. Jeff Jones told him at halftime "you got to give me the ball if I'm going to win the Heisman";
9. Mitch Leidner was whining on Sunday "I'm not sure this new throwing motion that Mike Pelfry taught me is working";
8. Spoofin called and said "flea flickers are worthless, stop calling them";
7. Nugget told him "I may have fumbled Coach, but I really stuck the dismount";
6. Beth Goetz texted Kill that she has a mega tongue.
5. Rodney was running around the locker room screaming "46 perfect plays, I should be a Buckeye"!
4. Wozniack was walking through Bierman mumbling "dude, I'm 6'10", just throw it to me and I'll dunk it".
3. He just got off the phone with a Big 12 ref who told Kill that if he coached Kansas, KJ Maye doesn't get called for offensive P.I."
2. Teague emailed Kill saying Tuesday morning "hey Jer, how bout them Frogs?"

and the number one reason Kill was pissed at the presser yesterday:

1. Kill just got off the phone with Rebecca who stated "I shoulda married Gary Patterson"

10. Jeff Jones told him at halftime "you got to give me the ball if I'm going to win the Heisman";
9. Mitch Leidner was whining on Sunday "I'm not sure this new throwing motion that Mike Pelfry taught me is working";
5. Rodney was running around the locker room screaming "46 perfect plays, I should be a Buckeye"!
4. Wozniack was walking through Bierman mumbling "dude, I'm 6'10", just throw it to me and I'll dunk it".
3. He just got off the phone with a Big 12 ref who told Kill that if he coached Kansas, KJ Maye doesn't get called for offensive P.I."

1. Kill just got off the phone with Rebecca who stated "I shoulda married Gary Patterson"

Is Letterman writing for you since he retired from late night?:clap:

I thought Letterman sucked. Just sayin....

Love it, thanks.

Top Bottom