Tonight's BTN "The Journey" - MN vs. NE Feature with Postgame Footage

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
Just saw the 6:00 PM Central edition of the Big Ten Network's program "The Journey."

The last part of tonight's episode is a highlight recap of Saturday's Gophers' victory over Big Red. Feature lasts about 7-8 minutes.

It includes the post-game locker room with the team and Coach.

It's on again tonight at 8:30 Central and Midnight Central.

Really nice in HD.

One last look back at Nebraska...then time to have all eyes forward for IU.

Go Gophers! In Kill-Claeys-Limegrover We Trust to Beat the Hoosiers!

I thought the whole episode was nicely done. It is really interesting to hear Shede's story and it totally could be the "Blind Side" movie. The way they showed the last 7 minutes was really great! I love the camera angles and everything to make it seem theatrical. The locker room part was pretty special too. You can tell there is a lot of love in that room and these guys are playing for something bigger than themselves. Can't wait to see Brick by Brick tomorrow. My favorite part of Thursdays now.
Go Gophers Beat IU!!

This was put up on YouTube a short bit ago. Pretty darn good! Enjoy! :)

BTN should replay all the B1G games from the previous saturday.

Go to watchESPN and you can see a replay.

Those guys love Coach Kill more than any team I have ever seen.

Hageman Featured on "The Journey"

Fabulous BTN feature on Hageman, his adoptive parents, and highlights of the Nebraska victory. Includes Hageman and Kill in the locker room post-game.

Look for the rerun, next on 6:30 CT November 1 and continuing after that.

If you see the video, you may find yourself replaying he Hageman/Kill moment in the locker room. The piece Includes close-up video of Hageman from the Nebraska game, showing just what a force he is to deal with on the line. Well done piece and his story is compelling.

Wow, this is good stuff, be sure you watch it to the end to see the real emotion and touching moments:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u48EP-gd5C0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Those guys love Coach Kill more than any team I have ever seen.

While I tend to agree, to be fair to past coaches how many behind the scenes documentary style videos have we gotten to see other than the last couple years?

Top Bottom