Time.for PJ Fleck to Go, Engine Started

GopherMarroon

Reaction score
On Thursday opener national TV, missed the winning field goal. Lots of.missed plays all.game.

Fleck has been described as a CEO. Well the board says your performance is not to the standards.

Last season flop and now.

Not enough support yet but hot water yes.

On Thursday opener national TV, missed the winning field goal. Lots of.missed plays all.game.

Fleck has been described as a CEO. Well the board says your performance is not to the standards.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:blah::blah::banghead::banghead:

The Fleck era is going to end badly, it's just a question of when. It won't be this year, but you can't rationally look at what he has coming back for '25 and think that that were headed in a positive direction here.

The Fleck era is going to end badly, it's just a question of when. It won't be this year, but you can't rationally look at what he has coming back for '25 and think that that were headed in a positive direction here.
For several years I really believed no one else could do much better here. I don't believe that anymore and for that reason I'm out.

His teams are generally getting worse since the 2019 peak. This may be a 2-3 win season. He should be on the hot seat by the end of this season, but idk that we have the resources or courage to fire him.

I say if he doesn’t hire a good OC after he fires Harbaugh by the end of this season then you shit can Fleck. Why pay him what he makes and listen to all the bullshit, for this. There are literally numerous guys who could coach circles around Harbaugh. He and Sanford have to be 2 of the worst hires he could have made. He’s an average coach without Ciarrocca.

Last edited:

What's incredibly sad, is a projection of less than a 500 season doesn't get you fired after the last couple of years. Why are we so invested in this guy, it's truly sad with the mediocrity of this state and program. We make fun of Wisconsin, but yet they ponied up and fired Chryst after the same old results. Fans, stop going to games and buying merch. Show the university that this clown needs to go, he continues to grift his way to building a new house. He has showen no results to warrant his salary!

The jury is out, we still need a few games. If the offense continues to be stagnant, I expect a mid-season firing of Harbaugh. If that doesn't happen I'll probably consider grabbing a pitchfork.

Looming over all of this is the unpleasant fact that the expansion of the B10, NIL, and the idiotic transfer rule, all work against middling teams like Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue, Northwestern, Illinois, Maryland, and eventually Iowa and Wisconsin. In a conference with Oregon, Southern Cal, Penn State, Michigan and Ohio State, there is zero chance Minnesota ever gets near a conference championship, much less the playoff 12. Some kind of realignment to save programs may eventually break up the B18, despite all the money sloshing around.

Looming over all of this is the unpleasant fact that the expansion of the B10, NIL, and the idiotic transfer rule, all work against middling teams like Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue, Northwestern, Illinois, Maryland, and eventually Iowa and Wisconsin. In a conference with Oregon, Southern Cal, Penn State, Michigan and Ohio State, there is zero chance Minnesota ever gets near a conference championship, much less the playoff 12. Some kind of realignment to save programs may eventually break up the B18, despite all the money sloshing around.
And that has what to do with tonight’s performance?

My guess is the Lou Groza award is off the table...🤔

Yeah! Let’s fire the one successful we’ve had in the modern era! I’m sure there is a line of better HCs out there chomping at the bit for this job.. I heard Saban is looking for employment!! You know what.. Maybe we should run it back at get our daggone chili hot once more!! Tim Brewster and the NC TarHeels beat us last night so he must be ready now!

Fleck isn’t perfect! He needs to figure out this OC situation but he has made us a respectable organization.. it can go down from here.. way down..

I feel bad for Kesich. Tough start for him.
This team had the opportunity to win and didn't. Changing head coaches won't change the outcome.
However, those of you who want to go back to Tim Brewster, keep barking.

I am sure we will see a number of these type of threads this season.

Hate to break it to those starting such threads but it is highly unlikely Fleck is fired during the season or at the end of the season.

Fleck will be the coach in 2025 so…..

The Gophers should have beaten a quality ACC team with more recruiting-rankings talent but for a couple of missed field goals and a killer fumble. Kesich is an all-conference kicker and he missed. That's not on coaching.

It's not time to get the fire PJ movement going, but it is time to talk about Greg Harbaugh. The offense was painful to watch and completely unimaginative.

The inability to hire a quality OC and QB coach who can recruit and improve a QB is my beef with PJ. Sanford and Harbaugh have both been predictable fails.

The Gophers should have beaten a quality ACC team with more recruiting-rankings talent but for a couple of missed field goals and a killer fumble. Kesich is an all-conference kicker and he missed. That's not on coaching.

It's not time to get the fire PJ movement going, but it is time to talk about Greg Harbaugh. The offense was painful to watch and completely unimaginative.

The inability to hire a quality OC and QB coach who can recruit and improve a QB is my beef with PJ. Sanford and Harbaugh have both been predictable fails.
Been through multiple coordinators and the same shit offense keeps appearing, time to blame the "CEO"

Top Bottom